This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawn's Survivor Shit On The Side (SSSOTS)

Topic » Shawn's Survivor Shit On The..

4123 days 2 hours ago
janey
Ty will win, 100%
4123 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
the best player makes it to the end and receives the most jury votes :)
4123 days 2 hours ago
manalord
im gonna be honest I would be shocked if the vote is 4-3! I really think there is a good chance of a 7-0 win for TY. Tyler is that sicking can he like never come back please!~
4123 days 2 hours ago
janey
I think it will be 5-2
4123 days 2 hours ago
manalord
I can see that but no way in hell is tyler winning
4123 days 2 hours ago
janey
Tyler won't win, dw
4123 days 2 hours ago
Alyxandra
manalord
im gonna be honest I would be shocked if the vote is 4-3! I really think there is a good chance of a 7-0 win for TY. Tyler is that sicking can he like never come back please!~

I never understood why Tyler was so unliked. You guys are bitter at him for getting rid of your favorite players. That makes no sense. Tyler got 0 votes, got EVERYONE to turn against logan, he flipped at the perfect time, he carried a sucky ass player to the final 2. Now he is going to lose because of a wack ass jury.

#NotFair
4123 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
I am about to post my final opinions on the castaways

Please no one post after this as we need to keep this forum left alone until the VL is opened to the public...

At that point the final episode will/may air and that means the players can easily find my final thoughts on them.

After this please all talk in the Mongolia Discussion Topic
4123 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
JB - Dude.... sorry you went first :P Not to say you didnt deserve to go first... But tbh I feel the way AJ and Tom acted during that first tribal wasnt fair on your part and it just made them look stupid... and lots of people seemed to be pissed by the way they acted. You went to the hospital I believe, so for whatever reason that was I hope it's all ok now.
4123 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Brendan - What happened!? Usually you're such a character... In my series you were at least. Sad thing is Ive seen you in 3 seasons and you've gone early in all 3. I think this case was just a timing issue. Sorry to see you go so early.
4123 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Piper - LOVE YOU! You were one I was rooting for! I remember Joeker said he thought you would last, but I said you wouldn't (even though I would have LOVED to see you get far)!!! It just seemed like a nice person wouldnt last in such an unlikeable group of people. The only thing that made me laugh was how angry you were during your exit interview with me :P (I understand dont worry)... I just remember posting it and people asking if you were alright as they felt you came across as crazy in it XD But honestly you're a great person and are lovely :P
4123 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
AJ - Ok... you seemed to be one of the less popular people this season... why? Personality I guess. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you kept annoying me (and others) through the game. The main reason for this was at the first tribal where it seemed you were trying to be cocky to put JB down... like not everyone can make every challenge... so it just felt like you were being rude (you and Tom). Apart from that it's not like you were the most hated of the season, so for that I congratulate you.
4123 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
Austin - *Yawns* Sorry dude but you were boring :( You didnt seem to care about the game at all lol :P So it's not like you were a bad player... you just didnt seem to care about the group... which is a shame as you're usually a great player in other seasons.
4123 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
Ethan - I called it :o I said you wouldnt be the winner and I was right..... *accepts a prize*... I think you will be the castaway Ill remember the least... I think it's just because you were leaning towards inactive but were not so inactive people will remember you as the INV one (that'll be Austin). So for that reason I dont have much to say about you, sorry! BUT! There is a but.... Your tribe should have voted Sam out the tribal you went... if that happened Stephen, Mike, You and Josh could have made the finals.
4123 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
Mike - I said it'd be you or Logan... I was right again :o... It sucks to make the merge but not the jury. I think your downfall was the way you acted in the season as lots of the time it came across as you being the dick and it made some people hope that your tribe would turn on you. Despite being a bit of a "dick" I think that you should be happy for two reasons... you were one of the most interesting players of the season... and you were clearly one of the best players... So you can go out saying "Im better then at least 5 people who made the jury/final 2". I thought you vs Sam was going to end with you getting voted out by her at the merge... which is why I was so shocked Sam survived the final 11 tribal.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!