This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawn's Survivor Shit On The Side (SSSOTS)

Topic » Shawn's Survivor Shit On The..

4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Shawn has allowed a cheap spin-off show for his seasons. Here we can do a little "show" for you after each episode... and if we're lucky we can get some special guests... and interview the eliminated contestants.

Host: The Right Honorable BENLINUS

Co-Host: Janey From The Block

Third Host: (Still Casting)
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok Shawn has asked me... yes.... me.... for a pre-show opinion on all 16 people. I wont mince my words as I think honesty is needed in such a serious matter *giggle*.

Anyway... Here I Go...
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Tribe 1 - Kerait

AJ - I feel sorry for AJ... I really do... I use to think he was just someone who was slightly naiive and didnt mean harm to anyone. Of course things turned bad... he told me he was 22 *audience boo at the thought* I know! Twenty-Fucking-Two!... I thought "Well maybe he is just childish"... but then the old "I have a really hot girlfriend" thing came out... I was ready to grab a mug just to drop it in shock... It didnt stop there... turns out he knows Tom Westman and they're really good friends. I went on to say I didnt like Tom that much.... AJ then later admitted he was about 10 years younger then he claimed after I made it obvious he was lying. I forgave him as he isnt the first 5 year old to lie about their age on this site (hi eee400/jameswhatever/Guess_Who/tengaged_return). AJ told me he loved my series (nice of him)... and that he wanted to return for another go.... I was ready to let him in.... but then he says "even though you hate me"... I asked what he meant... he claims that one of my good friends on this site (MrLincoln2u) bitched to AJ saying that I really hate him... I know MrLincoln doesnt talk like that... so told AJ to stop lying... he later admitted he was lying and just wanted to get on another season, of course... he didnt. If AJ continues to say such stupid and terrible lies on this season of Survivor I wont be shocked if I have to interview him after the first 1-3 episodes.
4123 days 3 hours ago
janey
*The fat people in the audience cheer*
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ashley - I dont know Ashley... but Ive heard he isnt a nice guy. Im not going to say he is or isnt... Ill only say what I know about him. Ive only ever seen him talk once.... it was after Janey asked people to nominate me for the Toga as she felt I deserved it and she knows I refuse to spam for them. After lots of my cast were nominating us for a TOGA he said something like "Someone's been spamming"... Janey replied saying how I wasnt spamming and that the group felt I deserved to win as I refuse to spam or something... he replied "I never said James spammed... awks4u"... The weird thing is he was insinuating I was spamming... so either he was trying to be rude as he wanted to win the black toga... then tried to back away from it... or he was just saying "someone is spamming my group"... either way it wasnt the best first impression. Overall he seems like he'll be playing a tough game... but I worry other peoples disliking for him will mean he could be a potential early boot. I wish him good luck xoxo
4123 days 3 hours ago
janey
*The audience boo Ashley*
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Cory - I know nothing about him... dont know who he is... I think that he will try to play hard... but his biggest problem could be that he is trying to hard :o. Overall I dont expect him to do badly and could see him lasting some time.

Jeremy - I know VERY little about Jeremy. I know that he has played in previous seasons of Shawns survivor... but dont know/think he stood out enough to be asked back for BOTB. Hopefully this time around he can pull off bigger moves to be one of the "greats" of the second generation.
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Logan - He is going to find this tough... for some reason people dont seem to warm to him. When talking to people they never seem to say "Logan is lovely" ect... it's usually "He is a bit of a dick".... Ive spoken to Logan and found him an alright person... He is a nice guy overall. Of course people change and Logan may be one of those people who feel getting higher on tengaged means that you're going to achieve lots in life when it really means your searching for the social power that you DONT have in the real world. I think Logan could possibly be out early if the cast dont warm to him... but give him a chance and he could be a great player and a nice guy.
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Piper - Ice is lovely... she is just such a sweet person and that could be her downfall. In both of my seasons (Cook Islands and FvF) she went out in the merge due to not being a key player and for taking too much of a back seat. Ice just needs to keep her good social game and to add a little bit of BENLINUSpice as that could really give her a kick. I think/hope Ice does well as I want our interview with her to be one of the last ones as she is just such a nice person ^_^ <3
4123 days 3 hours ago
janey
I like Logan, but I think that since him and Ashley are good friends I feel they have an alliance,
4123 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
loving this show already!
4123 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Tom S - Janey hold my chain for this one.... *hands it over*.... I dont remember Tom... All I know is that we have each other on our friends list... We had some alliance in a game with Porsche... yeah :/ ... and we did quite well I think. From what I remember he is a nice person and I think that he has the potential to be a good player... now comes the good part.... He doesnt seem to be a very .... Im not going to say smart as I dont know what his intelligence level is... but he does and says some very stupid stuff. In BOTB I remember that he said 3 of us were "bullies" and that someone else was stupid... when he was just giving his biased opinion as the ones we were against were his friends (I get that...). Then what was even more stupid was he LEAKED information to one of the players... *smacks head on my new desk from ikea we got for the show*.... and he gets caught out... I mean that is just.... then any time I see him around he is sucking up to Porsche... Porsche is a great player and is someone who I think will show how good she/he is when she wants to.... but I just find it slightly awkward how much Survivor/Tom sucks up to them.... I hope he can go back to being the nice person I remember him being... if not then our interview will be very awkward and bentertaining.
4123 days 3 hours ago
janey
*an alarm in the studio goes off, making sheep noises*

SHEEP ALERT!
4123 days 3 hours ago
mattkwon1
*Cheers from the Audience*
GO QUEEN BENJAMINA <3
4123 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
NOTE: Benjimima can interview pre-jury boots, but when Jury starts they aren't allowed in dis VL, so you do past-player interviews at Jury stage plz.
4123 days 3 hours ago
mattkwon1
Oh hey there Shawn ;)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!