This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawn's Survivor Shit On The Side (SSSOTS)

Topic » Shawn's Survivor Shit On The..

4138 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ethan (The Winner) - He wont be...

Josh - He is a cast member from my TWD :P I didnt know he did reality games too! :o... But It'll be interesting to see him play as I dont know what to expect from him. Nothing else to say.

Sam - A Big Brother Fan Playing Survivor... I Worry... I Sit Here... On a chair... listening to #TheTroth.... and I worry.... I think he will be someone who takes more of a back seat... I dont know though... I hope he is someone who can suprise me and turn out to be a good All Star type player.
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
I had Ice, and Tyler def on my side, and I managed to convince Lifer, and Tom (along with JB), but I'm sure Tom and JB went to Logan and Ashley :P And once I left, I'm pretty sure Lifer became a pussy and flipped too XD
4138 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Matt, just a quick bit of advice from me. Next time you decide to join one of my new gen games, and want redemption from first gen like you told me. DO NOT post your plans in a Castings agme ^.^
4138 days 18 hours ago
janey

I'll interview them all at a normal time, and you can do your weird, after-dark interviews with Paula whenever you want /:
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
Well I did have a second plan, I wanted to throw Sam off track cuz he was a loose cannon, but yet it didn't work cuz Ashley became a stalker and tracked our Castings down and actually believed what I said l0l
4138 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
IK but you posting them, even if they were false, made you seem wishy-washy to everyone -.-
They ALL would have booted you.

16th- Matt K. (Kerait) 7-1

#TheTroth
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
I basically threw the whole Kerait into Chaos after I made that stupid move XD Then I had Majority! Then I was in the Minority =[ Then I was in the Majority! :D Then I was in the Minority again l0l ALL IN ONE FREAKING DAY XD I switched Alliances 4 times :/ I was so wishywashy, I would have done horrible if I stayed XD
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
#SadLife =[
I was too wishywashy XD
4138 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Mike - Mike is one of those people who remind me of those people (....) who think they have an IQ or like 150.... I dont think he's stupid... he is one of those brainy people.... but sometimes I wonder if he thinks he is better then he really is... but thats not to say he is a bad player... he is good :P.... Ive known Mike for ages... since my early days as an African-American Avi with a blue weave... and a green suit which had SWAG written all over it. Back then Mike was a really nice guy who I could easily talk to... but he may have fallen into the trap of getting higher raises the ego... I dont know if he has... but I can see change in him... it's like seeing Heidi after she had 10 surgerys in 1 day.... Lots of people Ive spoken to have said Mike is a dick :/ he has never been rude to me... but he has done things which make me think he could be one... but couldnt we all? It may shock you all... but I can be mean at times... *audience gasp* I know.... it's shocking. I think Mike may feel because he is a higher level he will be some sort of leader in the game... trying to get in a similar position to RShow in HvV... but that could result in the same thing... his own people turning on him. Mike is an alright guy and I hope he hasnt changed from how I use to know him... if so... then I worry what Janey will be like in 2 years.
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
Correction

16th - Matt K. (Kerait) 6-2

Ice would have been with me :P
She was the one who told me Logan started to convince Tom+JB+Lifer into his side and leaked his Skype convos :P
4138 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
That would have made lots of difference -.-
4138 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Stephen - Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Jk I love Stephen but due to a joke in my FvF he has this sheep joke all over him know... he cant escape it... EVER... I dont think he is a sheep... he is a nice MORP3 type guy... and I hope that he is given a chance in this season to show he is much more then a wool carrier.
4138 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
Me in the Game:

It was basically Logan vs. Me until I became an idiot and Logan took advantage and got everyone to his side XD
4138 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ty - I always think he is like 12... Idk why :P I saw a pic of him and he looks really young... In my series he wasnt the best strategist... but he wasnt a bad player either :/ He actually has a lot of potential and I think this season he will either be out Pre-Merge or towards the end of the game... I cant see him going early merge... Idk why :x... But he is the hardest to predict for in this cast as he is always so different when he plays. Sometimes he can do well... other times he makes Wanda's 2 days look like a final 2.... I hope he does well.
4138 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
#WhenDidThisBecomeTheMattKwonShow

Is trending on twitter....

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!