This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawn's Survivor Shit On The Side (SSSOTS)

Topic » Shawn's Survivor Shit On The..

4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
I wont Shawn :)

Can I do a special show after with you on it where we talk to jury boots? :O
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Tyler - He's from Canada... next... Jk... Canada <3 Anyway... Tyler will play hard... I dont know him but he'll play hard as he has something to prove... I feel as he's less known then the others he'll want to stand out and will do anything in his power to be a big player.
4139 days 5 hours ago
janey
Um I want to do some interviews.
4139 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yeas. Post-Finale special :D

Talk to winner.
Talk to runner-up.
Talk to certain post-jury boots (most enteratining).
Talk about Season2 :O
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Austin - My fave.... ^_^ I love Austin... he is so nice, funny and is a great strategist... even though his boot in my Marquesas was the funniest boot due to a bad move made by him. Overall I think he will prove that he is a good player... I hope... and think he will make the merge... He may slip into the "mafia boss" type role... where he leads a group of people and almost dicatates to them what to do... if that is the case he'll get through a few rounds but his slaves will turn on him... He is one to watch...
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Janey you can interview the non-white people...

Id rather.... not... *gulps*

GO AWAY RACIST RICHARD!

Sorry everyone... idk how he got back in :/
4139 days 5 hours ago
janey

I take it James will be interviewing the winner?

Well, I want the runner-up and half of the entertaining-post jury boots :-*

#TakingAStand
4139 days 5 hours ago
mattkwon1
I screwed Logan and Ashley over while I was in the Game :/
4139 days 5 hours ago
janey
:O
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Brendan B - He is someone from my survivor who I love... but they always do badly... he's played twice... gone pre-merge twice... why? Because he is too much of a character... he is a villain in attitude... and his fault is that he'll concentrate on doing one thing which will turn others on him... resulting in his elimination. I hope he doesnt make the same mistakes in this series as I think he'll be a treat to watch. If he does make the same mistake then Ill begin to doubt him as a player. But overall I think he is a great cast member and will be one to shape this season.
4139 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Yeah Matt. I'll be honest, you'd have been first boot of the Kerait tribe if you were still in. Troth
4139 days 5 hours ago
mattkwon1
Hehe :P
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Im doing all of them at 4 in the morning so Janey cant be there xoxo
4139 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
4139 days 5 hours ago
mattkwon1
I screwed Kerait all over caused too much Drama for being an idiot XD

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!