This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawn's Survivor Shit On The Side (SSSOTS)

Topic » Shawn's Survivor Shit On The..

4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Stephen - I think/hope you win fan fave. You were the most liked player of the season for serveral reasons... You had a good all round game and were a nice guy! It was like watching Jesus play chess with Hitler... we couldnt root for Hitler which is why I think so many people were rooting for you. (Im not saying the others are like Hitler... but the complete divide between the personalities really made us all lean towards you... as unlike them you seemed likable)
4123 days 17 hours ago
janey
STEPHEN <3333

I need to express my hunger
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sam - I think you COULD be the most unpopular of the season as you seem to have pissed off 99% of the VL :x Which will be awkward as if you hang round here next season I dont think you'll be the one to bring us together to start convo's. Even last night I told you to stop using "black" as an insult and you lashed out... so yes... I was horrible to you... hopefully it taught you a lesson. I think you have an attitude problem as you seem to lash out at people with embaressing insults. People were rooting for people as soon as they made any statement about voting you out :x Shawn even seemed to want you out at some points (Not rooting for it but seemed more in favour of you going over others). I think that the Cochran thing didnt work for you and gave you a worse position. You could be a nice person if I got to know you... but the thing is will people get to knowing you if you tell them to fuck off after they say one thing to you?
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ashley - I was your only minor supporter this season lol :x people say "Oh Ashley was blinded by Logan" honestly I didnt see that (PUN AWARD TO ME KTY).... Anyway... I dont have too much to say about you because you didnt develop as a contestant... it seemed more like you were Carter in some ways... you were there... helping out... but you were not shown to us as being someone with depth. But I enjoyed you as a player tbh and wouldnt be sad to see you come back.
4123 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
It's ok Aly only us two believe Tyler did well.
4123 days 17 hours ago
Alyxandra
PeaceOut14
It's ok Aly only us two believe Tyler did well.

Only people that make sense!
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Tom - Dont worry Ive already passed the chain over to Janey. I think with Sam you could be going for most unpopular of the season. In Best of the Best you had the nerve to claim that GameTime and myself were bullying other players. You obviously pulled this claim out of your arse as NOT ONCE did anyone else say I was a bully... and it was your apparent idol Porsche (along with Ditzy and maybe Alyx) that were called the bullies by the cast... Alyx herself even said she regrets some of what she said. This season you seemed to do one thing that made people cringe... the whole "Flips weave" or weave comments... You can read back page after page and find people discussing you... you were a hot topic tbh. I hope you see that I did EXACTLY what you did to me... but the only difference was this... I had evidence and other people agreeing with me. I really dont care if you come back tonight and try to argue with me... Im sure if anyone you'll try to argue with me as Im happy to voice my opinion... if you want to have a go at people who found you annoying Ill be happy to forward the mails to the 10+ other people. The only thing I will say... I RESPECT how you put effort into playing the game (challenge wise)... you did turn up often and for that reason Id like to say good job... at least you were not a boring person or another wallflower we had to look at for the season.
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Josh - <3 ^_^ You were not a big character this season, but you were one we got to root for. It was like Penner winning immunity when he knew he'd go :o we were all so happy for you. I dont have too much to say about you as you were not doing major things. But we were all crushed when Ty backstabbed you. Good news for you is you're being asked back LONG before he is :P <3 you!
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Logan - The best all round player imo. You are fave to come back for All Stars! The only thing that lets you down is how you act at times... it's like you dont have a personality that people will root for... but your game and strategic play make up for it. When you got voted out at the final 4 we all decided the season was over as we felt you were the most deserving player and we'd now see Cory or Ty win ("wallflowers" as Janey calls them... we knew Tyler wouldnt win :x so he was already out of the question)
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Cory - Bit of a wallflower. I remember you well, Idk why! :x Your name was brought up a lot pre-merge and Id always see you as "That guy Cory from Kerait"... Random... I dont think that you would be a good winner (sorry to say it) and neither would Ty or Tyler... I think had you done a bit more in the game or made yourself more or a popular character then you'd be different. I just dont feel that you will be remembered as a big character as tbh you were not :x if it makes you feel any better 3/4 of the cast were not amazing.
4123 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm reading the votes now JSYN
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Tyler - Tyler :x Oh.... Your first confessional made me think "GREAT a villain"... tbh you were the biggest let down this WHOLE season. You seemed to preach all these moves you were going to make... and they never happened... you said from an early stage you would take out Logan... you waited until the final 4 to do this :/ It was like watching a cooking show... and they spend the whole show talking about what their going to do... then 5 minutes from the end they decide to start cooking... but it turns out they were only opening a box of biscuits... :x I think this may be the reason we wont see you again... for all I know you could be back... but it doesnt seem something that is set in stone... I would have supported you from the start if you were a bit... less of a wannabe villain. You called Piper a bitch in one of your confessionals... in my opinion it WASNT called for and it just made you look like a small pathetic person. I am a villain when I play... it's known... the only difference is I do what I say I will and Im not rude to people (unless they are to me)... you were calling people the WHOLE time in confessionals then were being completely fake and it wasnt the move of a villain... it made me question if you had a split personality at times. But at the end of the day you will be remembered...
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ty - Your game wasnt around until the final 8 imo... you really did nothing for the first half of the game :x you hardly (if ever) came to pre-merge challenges... and were boring... I dont think you're what we all would call a worthy winner but I feel you WILL win due to the way Tyler acted and his poor jury management. You turning on Josh really was a dickish thing to do and it lost you my support... I dont understand what you really did in the game... not to be rude but you were one of the most boring people this season :x which isnt like you tbh... but either way grats on your win (I guess)
4123 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
Just checked

Ty did win :P Called it (tbh too obvious)

TO THE CAST:

I dont hate any of you... neither do I love many of you... I dont care if you want to argue with me because anyone I didnt like the others didnt either... so dont think Im picking on you... If you think Im mean then you can think that... Im nice if you get to know me... but tbh I dont know if I want to get to know you guys as Im not looking to make friends. But if you want to talk Ill be happy to... and you're always welcome on Shit on The Side... (lie... thats actually a maybe :x)
4123 days 17 hours ago
janey
James we need to decide on who wins the "BENTERTAINMENT" award!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!