This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S27 Kiribati Discussion

Topic » S27 Kiribati Discussion

3192 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
i cant wait for the nana alliance in all-winners 2
3191 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else not a huge fan of essay long, opening statements?
3191 days 18 hours ago
Timster
When i'm the jury, yes I like to hear them describe their gameplay. When i'm a viewer i'm like "i'm not reading this shit cause I don't have to. BYE ain't nobody got time for that".

As a finalist I always struggle with my speech, I don't want it to be too long and prevent people from reading it but I don't want it to be short cause it looks like I didn't do shit. Most jurors either don't read or have the attention span of a gold fish cause half of the time they ask a question that the finalist answered in their speech which is super irksome to me.
3191 days 18 hours ago
Timster
I'm horrible at speeches thinking about it. I have never swayed anyone that was never gonna consider voting me in the first place. My game is complete the moment I make the finals/get voted out.
3191 days 9 hours ago
superman11
i hate doing essay long ones as well, but in my last finals i had to because i was potentially gonna be at work, but yea i try to keep it down to like a paragraph or two
3191 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry. This blog is dumb.
Sent by AlanDuncan,Aug 26, 2015

Ironic quote of the year?
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick confesh

Final 6, damn that's pretty deng deep in this game. I mean I expected to make it here but still, it's an accomplishment. I was hoping I could pull off a win in this challenge and I really did have a chance but I was too slow when Joel and I chose the same answer. After lots of damage control, fucking up, and then more damage control I created a group with everyone except Jasper and Addriana. We all have an agreement to get out Jasper. Jasper also thinks I am with him though which kinda sucks because he wont expect me to vote against him, I think he will understand though seeing that he is a major threat. Everyone does seem to be pretty silent which is making me kinda paranoid, Josh called me the survivor version of Vanessa which I think might even be a a good comparison at this point haha. Anyways I found the first idol clue and Austin is giving me another attempt since he won immunity so I'm hoping to get the second one. I'm worried about a blindside tonight but it would be honestly stupid so I'm going to try to not be so paranoid. fingers crossed!

-Nick
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joel confesh

I know my name has been mentioned and I just hope I am ok.. I am clinging on for dear life. I can't wait to see if Nick has lied once again and has voted me off. If he has he is a shady PRICK
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Morgan confesh

I honestly have no clue what to do this vote. It's either Joel or Jasper and I couldn't be any more split.

Joel is a bigger jury threat but I've been aligned with Jasper for so long... really not sure what to do. :'(
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jasper confesh

I didn't have the game as wrapped up as I thought. Austin sensed that there was stuff going on outside of the Buarikaria Four, and basically has lost all trust in me. I threw out a plan that would benefit both of us in the vote and got silence in return. At this point, I'm pretty sure it's divided 3 and 3. Myself, Adrianna, and Morgan vs. Austin, Joel, and Nick.

Now, Nick has helped me a lot over the past two tribals, and I know that after putting in so much devotion to keep me safe, I owe him my loyalty. Although I originally thought that the original 3 Buariki could be the final three, until I learned that Adrianna has basically made no attempts to form relationships with the other side. Which is why it's so difficult for us to sway someone.

I dont think Nick or Morgan realizes that my final three has changed from myself, Adrianna, and Morgan to myself, Nick, and Morgan. I've made that clear to Nick so it's up to him whether or not he chooses to believe it.

So many scenarios can happen tonight. I'll list them from Best to Worst
3-3 tie between myself and Joel, 3-1 vote; Nick flips his vote and Joel goes home.
Joel goes in a 4-2 vote because Nick outright votes him.
3-3 tie, 2-2 tie, we go to rocks but I will be safe for another round
3-3 tie, 4-0 vote; Adrianna and Morgan jump ship to save themselves from going to rocks.
I get voted out 5-1
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Morgan confesh

Okay, so a lot of thought was put into this... but I have made a decision to use the idol on Jasper because I NEED him in the game right now. Everyone wants him gone and as long as he's here, he's going to be a threat which won't make me a target on anyone's radar.

Also Jasper has been a great and solid alliance to me this whole game, and he has no one else on his side (other than Adrianna). I'm hoping that we can keep this solid three intact because then we will have the numbers going into the next tribal council.

I understand that Jasper will need to go before the finals because people probably think he played a better game than me but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

I was hoping to keep this idol until the next round so I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the booty.

Also, voting Nick is just an insurance policy just in case Joel decides to use an idol and it will null both the votes for Jasper & Joel. Sooooooo *crosses fingers* if everything goes as planned, I should be in a great position. but if it doesn't then I'm out of here.

See you at Tribal Shawn,
Morgan :?
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joel confesh

Well well well, LOOK who got voted off. I had a lot of bad luck this game with 2 FUCKING 22'S in the blackjack. Then Nick not voting Morgan... silly silly silly. Josh wasn't even going to turn on us. Nick's reasoning for voting him out was basically 'Oh he's getting on my nerves' WELL HE'S ANNOYING ME TOO BUT I DON'T PLAY PERSONAL? You know what would have happened if Morgan got voted out? Jasper would have gone NEXT. Atrocious gameplay on his part tbh. He's a flip flopper and he won't get votes for the way he's played. I will be voting Jasper or Austin if they make f2 tbh
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick confesh

*sigh* Words are honestly failing to describe how pissed I am at Morgan and myself. Voting Josh out could have been the stupidest move in this whole fucking series. My reasoning was simple though, I saw Morgan as my easy final two, both of us were on great terms and I seriously did trust him. I figured that saving him for that vote would only develop more trust and you know maybe he wouldn't fucking backstab me with a 500 inch knife???? At the time he also claimed he wanted Jasper gone and idk but he was certainly being persuasive. I know it's easy to blame me for the move but from my perspective it's what really seemed right. I do take responsibility though, I legit feel like Kass Mcquillen right now haha, everyone hates me and I put every single person on that jury directly or indirectly. I just have such a hopeless feeling. However there is small hope, I have an idol which I will be playing tonight. Austin and I were hoping one of us could win immunity so it would be an easier choice to choose who to play it on but unfortunately that didn't happen. So I have to decide wether to play it on myself or Austin… right now I am leaning towards Austin since he is the bigger threat and it would seem more obvious to vote him. I hate that even if this plan works both Austin AND Jasper are going to be in the final four. Keeping Jasper was seriously the most retarded move that Morgan could make. I would have made sure we could have made it to the end together , Idek right now like I can't even think. But I think I can get out of this, I know I can. I'm still gonna win this thing, just watch (;

-Nick
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick confesh

Just a side not but I have no Idea why I didn't even think to myself that Morgan, Addriana, and Jasper were original tribe members and should be watched. The whole merge really felt like people were individuals and Idk why but I outlooked them. Thats pretty much all lol, I meant to put this in my other confessional. I need to stop looking back and start looking forward though because if I play this idol right this game is about to get real.
-Nick
3191 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Austin confesh

Unfortunately, this could be my last confessional of Suitman's Survivor. It's been one crazy season, but I never thought that the people in the final 5 would be the people in the final 5.

After my angry rant confessional, I'm going to tone it down a bit. But first, WHAT THE FUCK? @me losing the challenge. I'm REALLY pissed about myself. I studied that twists page for 30 minutes. In the first round, me and Nick slayed by being the first two (Nick only got 2nd because I told him the answers). However, the game crumbled in the second round. I could not find the second answer for the life of me. I went through every single twist and NOTHING fit the description. I was wondering whether Shawn mistyped something. That wasn't the case. Of course, the twist that Shawn was looking for wasn't located on the twists page because whoever edits the twist page forgot to add it in! I looked like such an idiot giving answer after answer the wrong thing. And, we have Nick here on the side like "wat?" At least he threw it to me. If I had an idol, I still wouldn't have thrown it to him. In the next round, I ended up going which honestly shocked me. Morgan and Jasper must've been a solid duo. I knew the 3 answers pretty fast and I sent in slightly slower than I sent my answers in the first round. And then, I got out. I was pissed. I waited to eat Arby's for the results. And, I would've won the final round probably because I knew literally every answer within 10 seconds. I'm just mad because now there's a chance that I'm not going to make f4 when making it that far was so close to being a reality.

So, it's time to scramble. I need Nick to use the idol on me and I need everyone else to vote me out. When it comes down to it, Nick's only shot of making it really far is either going on an immunity run or having me in f4 with him. Jasper and Adrianna (we're voting Morgan out) would target me before they target Nick if he lost immunity. (Yeah, I also need to go on an immunity run.)

I'm just not sure if Nick would make a huge sacrifice for me at the f5. However, I HAVE to convince him that everyone else is voting me out. If Nick doesn't play the idol on me and I go, I'll be pissed. If he plays the idol on me and he goes, he'll be pissed. I'll be upset too, but of course I value my position more. And, I think the vote's on me anyways. I just need to make sure that the vote stays on me and Nick uses the idol on me. I'm just worried that Nick won't use the idol on me because of his paranoia. If only Nick had paranoia at the right times, maybe he would realize that voting out Josh was the dumbest move of the game.

Anyways, if I go - I go. I just want to stay. If I do go though, I'm rooting for Jasper because he's manipulated everyone so well. I'll just be very jealous when he wins Player of the Season and I don't.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!