This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S27 Kiribati Discussion

Topic » S27 Kiribati Discussion

3178 days 23 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Both of them seem to be pushing for Noah to go as well which is weirdly shady. Jasper and I have built some trust overall of this though which is good. Christian is a tad bit shady as well, I told Jasper that I originally thought Christian was most likely the person leaking info since we had a conversation where he knew who Brendon was targeting and him saying he would feel bad for voting Brendon, but Jasper confirmed to me that it wasn't him. As of now Brendon is still supposed to be going but Brendon has been telling people that he has an idol so Idk. This is all just one big mess. If Brendon did play his idol Noah would be going home which is really not too bad. I mean I really don't know what else to say, my vote will be going to Brendon and I hope I don't regret this. I can feel myself slowly falling out of control which I am not a fan of, I am hoping that I can pull myself back into a more powerful position and start taking this game by storm. I am certainly trying but there are really so many good players that are trying to do the same. Wish me luck vl even though you probably won't since you clearly don't like me (: Peacceeee      -Nick

[8/19/15 3:25:53 PM] Nick R: Confessional - Everyone here is fucking shady as hell for literally no reason. Like it's so fucking dumb and it's pissing me off. I have no idea why the VL is voting for Brendon when he is a fucking fake, immature, and frankly just flat out annoying. Like I'm getting tired of this. Last nights TC just proves everything for you. I hate that I wasn't at the challenge today but I was extremely busy, plus if I was there I most likely couldn't have even competed with my ban. No one is talking to me about the vote, nobody is trustworthy, and nobody is likable. I hate everyone. Call me bitter but honestly there is no reason to act so fake. We asked Chrisitan if voting Brendon was okay, he said yes and thats why he was the vote. He had every opportunity to bring a different name. He did exactly what Brendon did to me earlier. Like imo thats not even smart gameplay, I won't let either of them win. Sorry not sorry. I honestly am just going to lay low right now and possibly think of some sort of way to get out of this but I certainly feel like I'm at the bottom. What a shit day. -Nick

[8/19/15 7:47:04 PM] Nick R: Confessional - My mood has changed from the time my previous confessional was made today and thats for one reason, BRENDON MAY FINALLY BE GOING HOLY SHIT YES. It is taking everything to take this guy out but I think I have concocted a solid plan to get him out, muahahahaha. It's actually decently simple, Morgan, Austin, Jasper, Joel, and I vote for Brendon (which everyone has agreed too) then we tell the opposing side that we are voting Courtney incase of an idol being used, that way they will use the idol on Courtney thus flushing it if they had one. I honestly think Brendon and his little crew won't be expecting this one. I feel like I had way more to say but I'm honestly kinda tired and I really don't feel like writing much lol. Other then the plan I created I have been increasing my social aspect with everyone which is a plus. I am way more confident in my position as well. It's crazy how this game can change with a snap of a finger, can't wait for tonight! (: < Peaccceeee -Nick

[8/19/15 7:49:32 PM] Nick R: Quick confessional - Lol forgot to mention but it's been fun lying to Josh and Christian saying that the vote is Courtney, they have lied to me pretty much the whole game so I think karma really has it for them. I figured
3178 days 23 hours ago
NickDaBoss
. I figured this quick confessional would be longer as well but guess not lmao. -Nick
3178 days 23 hours ago
NickDaBoss
^ So yeah those are the confessionals that never got posted since I was banned when I sent them on Skype!
3178 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Flopman13

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!