This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Generation Information

Topic » Second Generation Information

3312 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
After thought and consideration, Season 25 will no longer see the end of the Second Generation.

Instead it will continue with a healthy mix of newbie and returnee seasons.
This decision has come about following the arrival of some fresh new ideas which I wish to implement.

The Second Generation will end at some point soon, but not just yet.

Furthermore, I can reveal some crucial new info on Seasons 24 and 25.

Season 25, my 50th total season, will be an ALL-WINNERS season, featuring the best champions from both the first and second generations, in a celebration of three and a half years of Suitman's Survivor.

Therefore, Season 24 will act as a final chance for NON-WINNERS to get into that season, and will be a large FULL RETURNEE season. To see who is interested I will be running applications for two weeks, before myself and Wyatt get casting.

These next two seasons will most definitely bring the drama, and will be a landmark in this series as we move on to a new 'era' as it will. There is a huge scope for opportunity in these seasons, and I hope you grasp it with both hands - you may never play again in the Second Generation.

SEASON 24 APPLICATIONS:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4605/forum/topic/15001521

Goodluck.
3312 days 19 hours ago
KidA
:)
3312 days 19 hours ago
bowling4fun
omg shit i hope many winners arent interested in playing so I can get in :3
3312 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
:) sounds great
3312 days 18 hours ago
jman96
cool
3312 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
THIS IS A REVELATION
3312 days 18 hours ago
Timster
Knew about these spoilers for ages!
3312 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Same Tim but it's always nice to see the official announcement

I can't wait for all winners
3312 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
YES ALL-WINNERS GET READY FOR DANA
3312 days 18 hours ago
Alyxandra
Cool :D
3312 days 17 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Alyxandra
Cool :D

You better win S24 so we can win S25 with our premade
3312 days 6 hours ago
77sparks77
Am I allowed to cry because this is over my exams and next time I wanna play, I wanna dedicate myself to the game. Ugh, this sucks. :( Best of luck to you all! <3
3312 days 5 hours ago
77sparks77
... Oh... I uh, just remembered I kinda won a season once. Oops.
3312 days 5 hours ago
manalord
LOL as everyone in my skype chat new this and talked about it openl WITH shawn lmao
3312 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
dramaaaa
3309 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I would apply for season 24, but I have IB exams through the entire month of may so it wouldn't be a very smart idea.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!