This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Occultus Island Discussion

Topic » S14 Occultus Island Discussion

3774 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
bump
3774 days 6 hours ago
JETTEJ
lump
3774 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Rump
3774 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Cant wait to hear more of Sackeshi's Infinite Wisdom
3774 days 6 hours ago
manalord
He is on my current season as well. Trust me his words of wisdom are endless
3774 days 6 hours ago
JETTEJ
~Jack's Cast Assessment~

#Baku “Generation One” (Blue Buffs):
------------------------------

Austin E./hinata0014- I like him a lot tbh bc he's nice when he's on your side but he can be a fierce competitor in this game so I think he'll go decently far. PREDICTION- Mid Merge

Game T./GameTime- Game is someone who's a household name of group games and I think he has a decent shot here. But, since he's so known, he could be a threat. PREDICTION- Late PreMerge/Early Merge

George I./Ireks- George can be good when he wants to but in my group game, he was lazy and got 2nd by barely doing anything. PREDICTION- Finalist?

Jamie N./JamieN8954- Ooh boy, Jamie. I think he'll be underestimated based off him only playing in Gen 1 but he is someone I expect to go far. PREDICTION- Late Merge

Michael M./MMMMM- Another player who's just coming back. I really want to see him play but I wouldn't be surprised if he went early. PREDICTION- Mid PreMerge

Mike S./Survivor8- I think I know him from TTJ's Survivor and he can be a little abrasive at times but I think he can do well here. PREDICTION- Late Pre-Merge to Early Merge

Neil N./NeiltheNinja- He's defo a fucking ninja and he can go on immunity runs whenever the fuck he can so I really hope he has a good social and strategic game to boot. PREDICTION-

Raphael S./smiley20- One of the people that hates me now ^_^ Lul, anyways, I think he'll go early merge again but I could be wrong. PREDICTION- Early Merge

Zach Z./Zbase4- Like George, he can be a goat or play really well so I'll see what happens with him. PREDICTION- Late Merge or Endgame.

#Ganja “Generation Two” (Green Buffs):

Andaib S./Sackeshi- He's a fucking nutjob so I'm kinda glad he got cut from FvF but I'm curious as to who could replace him. PREDICTION- First boot off his tribe

Andy A./amf7410- He/She is a good player and I defo know he's/she's underestimated unless he's a returnee so I think he/she will do well. PREDICTION- Late Merge

Dave D./dfalc7- He's one to fucking look out for. He's really good at sneaking on by and still playing well and he's won about three group games and he hasn't done that many. PREDICTION- Winner

Dylan J./Janelle_Pierzina- I love Dylan and he's such a great player. I hope he does well but I know he won't win but he could go far. PLACEMENT- End Game, not winner

Ed S./Steel- I know who he is but I've never watched him play so I'll see what happens. PREDICTION- IDK

Link M./themissinglink- He's strong but IDK how he's going to do this time. PREDICTION- IDK

Spike M./mikespike- I think he's gonna be a random early target IDK why but I think he'll be on the wrong side of numbers. PREDICTION- Mid Pre-Merge

Ty J./J0K3R- He's in Janelle's right now so IDK if he'll be fully active. PREDICTION- ???

Will S./SurvivorFan37- He's really abrasive and his tribe probs won't stand for that but he's defo not first out. PREDICTION- Early Pre-Merge
3774 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Tbh if Matt had voted for ray and not caused a rock draw, Sackeshi most likely would of been in the f3.
3774 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I have high hopes for this cast. Let's hope they deliver.
With a bunch of known active castaways, I think the Occultus Island twist in particular will be a very interesting thing to watch.
3774 days 3 hours ago
CK11
3774 days 2 hours ago
77sparks77
Shawn better move on over to Ireland for some Season and I better be making a fab comeback that season and win by default. It would be a competition for second... tbh and ratings would soar! I mean, we have a bunch of bombs and flag protests over here, tension would be through the roof!

Also #TeamGame
3773 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
LOL HELP I WAS TOLD S13 AND S14 WOULD BE ALL RETRUNEES

IT TOOK ME A MINUETE IN THE INTRO TO REALIZE
3773 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
Also if CK11 U Turns me in The Amazing Race........
3773 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
~Alans's Cast Assessment~

#Baku “Generation One” (Blue Buffs):

Austin E./hinata0014- Never seen him in a game before, always there, you wouldn't realize he was there imo

Game T./GameTime- GAWD. WHERE TO START, IF HE GETS 1st BOOT I WILL RAGE QUIT

George I./Ireks- He seems to important in all areas of Tengaged for me to know him

Jamie N./JamieN8954- Isn't he the one who fails in stars?

Michael M./MMMMM- Mmmmmmmmmmm who?

Mike S./Survivor8- He will go far, unless he is known

Neil N./NeiltheNinja- I am so #Gen2 so he gets a Who?

Raphael S./smiley20- He scared me in FvF,

Zach Z./Zbase4- OKAY HERE WE GO, I GET INVITED TO PLAY MANA'S FANS VS FAILURES (as a fail ofc) AND GET BOOTED FIRST AND HE GOT 2nd BOOT AND HE BEAT ME IN A SPAMMING COMP WHEN MY LAPTOP WAS BROKE. #HopeHeGets20thIfNot19th

#Ganja “Generation Two” (Green Buffs):

Andaib S./Sackeshi- He is such an Andrea, I pray for him every day, I have a feeling he will get first boot but I want him to go far

Andy A./amf7410- Good player.

Dave D./dfalc7- Who?

Dylan J./Janelle_Pierzina- So you brought each other back to Survivor? Well I wanted to replay his survivor but I got 2nd Juror so didn't fit the category =[ R.I.P. He will win btw we all know

Ed S./Steel- Collarbone alert

Link M./themissinglink- K.

Spike M./mikespike- I think he will float.

Ty J./J0K3R- He aint the Joker i prefer.... #NextAfterZach

Will S./SurvivorFan37- Apparently he was in FvF, though I can't say in my 2 days I noticed him due to being banned and the whole tribe giving me shade. But he seems boring.
#CK11IsTheBetterWill #7thAgain

----

Where is Mearl.
#FindMearl2014
3773 days 1 hour ago
DylanBTBT
Why all the Sackeshi hate? The King will hang you all for treason.

#KingSackeshi #BowDownPeasants
3773 days 1 hour ago
Lonelystar1
I said Sackeshi has potential to win!!

My prediction for King Sackeshi

At LEAST 8th place

Hopefully he can make the finals

He is not a good gameplayer and wont win BUTT he is funny as hell and needs to be around the whole season

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!