This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Occultus Island Discussion

Topic » S14 Occultus Island Discussion

3781 days 11 hours ago
Euro
Question: Who are/were the alternates this season?
3781 days 11 hours ago
Euro
I got bored and I ranked the season logo's so here:
1. Friends vs. Favourites
2. Vietnam
3. Mongolia
4. Venezuela
5. Occtulus Island
6. Caicos Islands
7.All-Stars
8. Jordan
9. Saint Lucia
10. Great Britain
11. East Timor
12. Brunei
13. Seychelles
14. Brazil
3781 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
Steel won't last long, I'm sure of it. But if he actually DOES try, It'll be interesting to see how he does
Currently I'm rooting for Game, Michael, Neil, Zach. They all play well, although I haven't seen Zbase play actually. Pretty much I'm going to be a fanboy for Gen 1 all season ^___^
3781 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Sackeshi has no chance of winning, don't kid yourself.  Don't meant to be too negative, but would anyone like to make a friendly wager of sorts with me?
3781 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
im sure f v f is overrated logo wise, and result wise.
3781 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
@dontvote

I'd take sackeshi if I got odds. I personally agree he won't win but I want him to go far so badly that i'd agree to a bet of sorts just to support him.
3781 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Teaser for S15 :o
>>>>>
3781 days 8 hours ago
DylanBTBT
I'm excited to see Zach play again. I played with him in Gen 1 Tocantins, which my very first group game. We were pretty good allies, despite that he sheeped Weber a bit too much for my liking. He has a very cunning social game, and is decent at challenges.

Also excited to see Neil. I played with him briefly in Gen 1 Gabon. I was very close to his idol partner and I pretty much made it my mission to ensure that Neil would make the merge so the pair could get their idols. But for some reason he just never trusted me and then betrayed me. I'm pretty sure he was voted out swiftly after. It's been over a year though so he's probably much better at reading people.
3781 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
sometimes I forget Dylan was our opponent in that game. XP

Had Chris not go on an immunity run you could have won Tocantins.
3781 days 7 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Probably, but I was a bit nooby. :P
3781 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Does Shawn ever answer his ask.fm anymore? I asked him a question ages ago but I cant be bothered to check if he replied
3781 days 6 hours ago
CK11
dat asian pattern in the teaser
I thought we were getting out of Asia :(
3781 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
DylanBTBT

I'm excited to see Zach play again. I played with him in Gen 1 Tocantins, which my very first group game. We were pretty good allies, despite that he sheeped Weber a bit too much for my liking. He has a very cunning social game, and is decent at challenges.

Also excited to see Neil. I played with him briefly in Gen 1 Gabon. I was very close to his idol partner and I pretty much made it my mission to ensure that Neil would make the merge so the pair could get their idols. But for some reason he just never trusted me and then betrayed me. I'm pretty sure he was voted out swiftly after. It's been over a year though so he's probably much better at reading people.

Gabon!
Ugh, bringing back bittersweet memories. Neil flipped after merge and then he got screwed in the revote when I thought I was going to flip my vote to save him. Then I was too timid to convince Evan and Colleen they were being played by Jus and Jamz so I got out next =/
That season could have turned out a bit differently if I wasn't such a worry wart :D
3781 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
Ty J./J0K3R- He aint the Joker i prefer.... #NextAfterZach

We all know which joker people prefer ;)
3781 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
<3 Joe

Have you been reading SFC12 Joe? :D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!