This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Occultus Island Discussion

Topic » S14 Occultus Island Discussion

3717 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Lonelystar1
Venezuela wasnt a cake walk... I only won by 1 vote.

I CLEARLY outperformed my opponent, but people were still bitter

-----

Eh I kind've feel it was. Regardless of what you said at FTC I was going to vote you although I was mad. To me most of us were annoyed at the final 2. But the vote was obvious. I still don't understand how that other dude got 3 votes..
3716 days 18 hours ago
hinata0014
manalord
Ughh Austin this jury is not bitter. Mongolia was a bitter jury, St.Lucia was not as bitter as i joke about and that was more bitter then this. Even All-Stars jury weas more bitter then this OMG get over yourelf... This jury is not bitter really.

I still love you though Austin and hope you win. I love Mike t I think Austin deserves it more

^I never said it was a bitter jury, I said I wish it was a bitter jury so I could win
3716 days 18 hours ago
hinata0014
I think Shawn left out, the part where I said I've played the same game as Mike in OTHER GROUP GAMES, and except I lose because of bitter juries in those other group games, so mike should lose to a bitter jury here in my opinion.
3716 days 18 hours ago
hinata0014
or I left it out in that confessional opps

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!