This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcements + Future Plans

Topic » Announcements + Future Plans

3755 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just a quickly to let you all know that the Suitman's Survivor Production Team is changing once again.

After 12 seasons of his ever-intelligent presence, Zeero had decided to leave the Production Team and Tengaged in whole. He was Executive Producer and Co-Host from the first days of Suitman's Survivor, and continued until Great Britain, where he stepped down and took a less intense, yet still significant position as Chief Adviser of the series from Jordan, putting his opinion in on aspects of the show with me and the subsequent Executives. He has been a HUGE part of the Second Generation for the past year, as the other past Execs will tell you, and without him, I don't think this would even have been as successful. So a HUGE well done and thank you to the guy who helped get this started up again, and good luck to him in the future.

He has a replacement of course, and for the first time we are going to be having TWO Executive Producers and Co-Hosts alongside myself. We already have Alexandra, who has been on the team since Brunei, and we are now DELIGHTED to announce the newest member of the Production Team, starting in Vietnam - New Executive Producer and Co-Host, Joecepia Towery!... or Joeker to put it in professional terms. Myself, Aly and Joe are now the go-to people, and together we will be pushing this series into the next era. No please, give Joe a warm welcome as the new senior member of the team.

Now to the future - Suitman's Survivor continues with Vietnam starting this February, and me and my current Executive Producers have been hard at work planning the next block of five seasons after Vietnam, up to Season 18. Following this season, we are taking a long break for exam period in the UK, and returning in late June for Season 14. Seasons 15-18 will then be in quick succession through August and early September, after which, who knows? We may continue, or it may end there. With me possibly heading to university this fall, it is all up in the air at the moment.

But anyway, enough of the past and the future - what about NOW?

- The Suitman's Survivor Awards Ceremony is THIS Saturday at 4pm EST. I will reveal the results for all awards AND tell you who has been induced into the Hall of Fame. Plus, an EXCLUSIVE first look and Season 14 - A season I know Alexandra is VERY MUCH looking forward to.

- Vietnam begins on Saturday February 1st, with everyone's favorite Pass the Torch. Be sure to follow this season in the Viewer's Lounge - it's got a lot to live up to on the back of two of my best ever seasons.

- Jeremy/Sheath/Whoever-the-hell-lurks-round-here is doing his vid-interviews. More are coming out soon, so stay TUNED. Also I may try and resurrect the Aftershow again, but it will need COMMITTED people.

That's all for now!
Yesterday marked ONE YEAR since to premiere of Survivor: Mongolia.
2013 was THE best year of Suitman's Survivor - let's see if 2014 can match up.
Here's to another year!
3755 days 15 hours ago
Alyxandra
oh look at this
3755 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
There is life in this forum
3755 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alyxandra=Speedy.

Now stop wiv da snarky remarks and beef up S14 already.
3755 days 15 hours ago
manalord
I cannot wait for Sarah Goddess to grace the next season :D
3755 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
SurvivorFan37
There is life in this forum

ffs it is between seasons what do you even expect.
3755 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
*as no one congratulates King Joecepia*
3755 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Now please, give Joe a warm welcome as the new senior member of the team.

---

Fuck you Joe
3755 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Does anyone remember when I was the first ever cohost hi
3755 days 15 hours ago
Timster
no1 cares
3755 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gaiaphage
Does anyone remember when I was the first ever cohost hi

No one wants to Chris. Because you smell *zing* *best zing eva*
3755 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*claps*

Go Joe
3755 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hi Joe. I like the after show idea will def be tuning in to Jeremy video's and the after show on here.
3755 days 15 hours ago
Kikorus
Very good production team
3755 days 15 hours ago
AdamBongo
Anyone can take over the after-show. I'll do it if you need someone too.
3755 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is the worst production team in shitmans history

Shitman13
A lame joke
And alybotch

What's gone wrong

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!