This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcements + Future Plans

Topic » Announcements + Future Plans

3768 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
alybotch
3768 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
Aw, sad to hear the series might end. I am in Uni right now, but I am still able to host. I know Lauren (who does The Voice Factor) and Bingo also goes to Uni and hosts at the same time. It's just about planning, and with the awesome production team your have, I'm sure you can make it work! :)

I will be here Saturday.
3768 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
Congrats Joe < 3

and yay :)
3768 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
JOECEPIA <3

This production team is perf. <3
3768 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Gaiaphage
Now please, give Joe a warm welcome as the new senior member of the team.

---

Fuck you Joe

#Gaiaforfirstbootplz
3768 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Thanks everyone

I was too busy thanking god Joecepia got the job :D
3768 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
2013 was THE best year of Suitman's Survivor - let's see if 2014 can match up.

Because Joeker actually did stuff right in this series for once #WOO
3768 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'm surprised you haven't invited SimvivorWay to be a cohost o wait everyvody worships him because he ignores everybody not in his alliance and makes up really bad lies when he doesn't ignore them yap yap yap
3768 days 8 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Now since I was put on spot. Yes more Video's!!
3768 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Joeker
2013 was THE best year of Suitman's Survivor - let's see if 2014 can match up.

Because Joeker actually did stuff right in this series for once #WOO

No Joe it was because I was the Slytherin Goddess and thus saved 2 seasons loljk

46 min agoSurvivorFan37
I'm surprised you haven't invited SimvivorWay to be a cohost o wait everyvody worships him because he ignores everybody not in his alliance and makes up really bad lies when he doesn't ignore them yap yap yap

That is sadly true
3768 days 8 hours ago
Lonelystar1
When sean goes to Uni he just needs to rely more on his production team, maybe even expand it. But it doesnt have to end
3768 days 7 hours ago
Ditzy
here to claim all le trophies
3767 days 22 hours ago
GameTime
SurvivorFan37

Yep , he's total shit
3767 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5492/forum/topic/11502869

Also, some shameless spam.  I'd rather not have another season where about three people answered TC questions and 2 showed up to live challenges, so APPLY and give me a big boner about how awesome you are.
3766 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kay so bit of a change. Personal life just got 360'd today with some news, and this actually means good news for fans of the series.

I am now starting Vietnam THIS MONDAY - a few weeks early - so I can get it done by Feb 3rd.

The changes also means that a week or two after Vietnam ends I can get straight into SEASON 14! So you now have TWO seasons to enjoy until I break off for exams.

Then we will have Season 15 and onward from June to September.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!