This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Survivor Superstar's (Hosted by Jeremy A.)

Topic » Suitman's Survivor Superstar's..

3809 days 23 hours ago
Lonelystar1
manalord
lol who can we expect to see next Sheath/Jermey what ever your called in this series.
Also still have not had time to watch it, get around to it evenutally..

Do i even want to see it... :?

Shawn isn't fond of my nickname, So I go by my first name in this series.
3805 days ago
manalord
aww thats a shame
3800 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Can I do an video interview
3799 days ago
Lonelystar1
Im thinking its time for a new interview. (From now on they will only be a half hour)

And Nick. We should get a petition going to change my name in the series!
If enough people say yes and use it, then he has to change it. Right? Like Cochran did in south pacific.

And Stoner you can. Doesn't mean I'll let you do one with me though :P (trying really hard to be a hard villain lately, cant you tell. Still not at Derek or Nick's Level though)
3799 days ago
manalord
Meh Sheath i call you that hear weather Shawnie likes it or not :3
and *blush* i know im such an amazing villian but we don't need to remind everyone
3798 days 22 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
If these interviews became a regular thing I think talking about the current season of suitman survivor would be great esp with all new player season coming up. Could kinda be like rhap survivor know it alls.
3798 days 15 hours ago
Lonelystar1
aiwfwyattroh
If these interviews became a regular thing I think talking about the current season of suitman survivor would be great esp with all new player season coming up. Could kinda be like rhap survivor know it alls.

Idk If Shawn would let me. ANDD If Shawn did, I would need to have regulars on the show (Know it alls). Its hard finding people as it is, but im not opposed to it.
3798 days 14 hours ago
GameTime
or something like a podcast ... like Cesternino has on the Cbs show , and we could debate each episode on it , with Jeremy hosting and of course as he says ... "regulars" lol
3798 days 14 hours ago
manalord
3798 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
I'd guest :D
3798 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
BUMP
3798 days 11 hours ago
manalord
3798 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
He did it to arrange the topics on His VL. He is OCD Like that
3798 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
BTW There will be a treat in here shortly!

More exciting content coming your way!
3796 days 23 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Lonelystar1
BTW There will be a treat in here shortly!

More exciting content coming your way!

LIES

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!