This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Survivor Superstar's (Hosted by Jeremy A.)

Topic » Suitman's Survivor Superstar's..

3804 days 22 hours ago
Lonelystar1
This is where I will be posting all of the episodes, you should be expecting a new one every couple of weeks. (Sometime's sooner If Im bored) The first episode will be out by the weeks end. I hope your excited (I know Shawn is) and remember to give me your feedback! Also Tell me which Suitman Survivor Superstar you would like to hear next!

(You guys liking all of the alliteration?)
3804 days 22 hours ago
manalord
WOOOOOO!

Others you need to get ahold of are Aly, Gaia, Adam, Myself, Dylan, Collen, Reynold, Simon, Mikey you know the actual relvent stars of gen 2 :P
3804 days 22 hours ago
Alyxandra
I hear the first guest doesn't necessarily like me lol.
3804 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
nobody likes you aly :P
3804 days 21 hours ago
GameTime
This thread is about what exactly ? and lol , everybody will wanna be a "superstar"
3804 days 21 hours ago
Lonelystar1
GameTime
This thread is about what exactly ? and lol , everybody will wanna be a "superstar"

Exactly, thats why I named it survivor superstars :P
And its video interviews with past players who have proven that they are good players lol.
This first one is actually a poor performance by me (It was shot at 3 am) But my guest makes it entertaining with their opinions on certain things (and people)
3804 days 21 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Alyxandra
I hear the first guest doesn't necessarily like me lol.

Lol if your feelings are hurt easily, dont watch it lol
3804 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Hi Shadi Interview me
3804 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I mean Sheath
3804 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Lol Jeremey don't do Ray, he is not in our circle of superstars yet :P. And I totally forgot Game on my list of people you need to do :P.
loljk... ughh without Derek or JS21 here My cockyness is so much more apperante and no one to control it...
3804 days 21 hours ago
Alyxandra
GameTime
nobody likes you aly :P

true
3804 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm a star? :o
3804 days 21 hours ago
Alyxandra
simon you are
3804 days 21 hours ago
77sparks77
Oh, I understand now! Sounds very exciting! :P
3804 days 21 hours ago
CK11
SuitMan13
WINNER RANKINGS

2. Will

does this make me a superstar?!?!?!
even though I heard Adam might be taking my spot
3804 days 21 hours ago
manalord
CK your pretty much teh Tina of Gen 2. :P

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!