This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Survivor Superstar's (Hosted by Jeremy A.)

Topic » Suitman's Survivor Superstar's..

3817 days 20 hours ago
Alyxandra
I wonder what I did to Derek to make him go off on me. Hmmm the world may never know.
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
http://ask.fm/Suitman13

Do you think asking back people like Evan and Will were a mistake for All-Stars since they failed? I know your answer so who would have been in their place

No. I don't think they were mistakes. They are great strategists, and it just didn't work out for them tbh. Will is like the Tina Wesson of my Gen 2 tbh. So just wait a long time and you may see him again many years down the line. Evan is like Rob Cesternino tbh.

about 1 month ago
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
@Nick
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
also I have no idea what made Derek hate me either.  One day we were talking casually and the next day he sent me BvW spoilers (that I already knew) along with an accusation of being a  "fucking retard" LOL
3817 days 20 hours ago
Alyxandra
when are you gonna read votes will?
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
When I get them all, I need one more :X
3817 days 20 hours ago
Alyxandra
ughhhhh
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
When I get them all, I need one more :X
if they don't vote by 5 then it's a self vote
3817 days 20 hours ago
CK11
awk @ the double post.
3817 days 20 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Sorry Ray. We played many a game together, but you aren't quite superstar material.
3817 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Lol Jermey be easy on the poor kid. ^-^

and Derek likes people. WHUT. This is news to me I taught he was a spiteful hateful pampered little boy livinng sheltered in a church
3817 days 20 hours ago
Lonelystar1
I am a very opinionated individual :P
3817 days 20 hours ago
manalord
I am a very opinionated individual :P

So am I, however... I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings to bad if there in here :P
3817 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
You guys are mean to Ray.

Any chance you get Shawn on there? Loved to see him on this.
3817 days 17 hours ago
Lonelystar1
aiwfwyattroh
You guys are mean to Ray.

Any chance you get Shawn on there? Loved to see him on this.

I LOVEE Ray! ..As a person. On Suitman's survivor I couldnt love him because of the game he played. I dont think he is superstar material. Ray is my frat brother though, and I played games with him in the past. I would say him and I are still friends whether I liked his suitman gameplay or not.

As for Shawn, I wouldnt count on it. For one, he isnt a suitman survivor superstar... He is just suitman. Secondly, I doubt he would do it. Thirdly, if he would do it who says I would let him, he never let me return ;)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!