This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Survivor Superstar's (Hosted by Jeremy A.)

Topic » Suitman's Survivor Superstar's..

3834 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
Alexandra!
3834 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
ha
3834 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
ha?
3834 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
I have approved the interview.
3834 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
thx lover
3833 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Ok, I am about to post this shyt :P
3833 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
AFTER I get caught up with FvF
3833 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Ok I put this off Long enough... The First Episode Title is called
"The VL will Implode"
3833 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
http://youtu.be/bROmIabJZpA

So yeah Discuss Shyt, and bash us.

Dont bash my quest too much, He might send you spoilers.

Also give me your feedback

(I recommend watching this in chunks, its kinda long)
3833 days 6 hours ago
Lonelystar1
oh, tell me if the link works or not BTW :P
3833 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
whenever you ask who got 4th twice that was me derp
3833 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
On the rant about not being let in. He was ALMOST let back in I think in Venezuela or something like that, and I even told Shawn to give him a chance, but he then ruined his chance by sending out BvW spoilers to NOT just shawn but to Shawn's friends. "It's not that I don't like you, I want to get to Shawn's friends to effect him more." That was the last straw.
3832 days 23 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Derek's Dan Ghesling impression LMAO.  And awwe thanks for the compliments and name drops haha. Derek actually had an interesting point about the returnee concept. You have to pick the players first, then the concept. Missy Misty multi memories. <3 Brazil is such a lost gem season in Gen 2.

I disagree that Chris took Derek because he liked Derek more, he brought Derek because he knew he could maybe beat Derek, and he almost did. Plus both of them said in their confessionals they knew they would have lost to me haha.

Player of the Season discussion lmao. I have to agree, Shawn's response to me was tad bizarre.

THE VLLLL WILL IMPLODEEEEEEEEE.
3832 days 22 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Good show, Tampa Jeremy.. :)
3832 days 17 hours ago
Lonelystar1
DylanBTBT
Good show, Tampa Jeremy.. :)

Thanks. BTW guys weigh in. Should it be shorter? Im thinking maybe a half hour. Im also going to have a lot more questions and make it much more interviewy, rather than having the guest rant on for an hour lol.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!