This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Friends vs. Favorites Discussion

Topic » S12 Friends vs. Favorites..

3800 days 10 hours ago
Timster
I would like to say the first swap was so dramalicious.

It realy reminded me of a Rob vs Russel type situation from HvV. Of course i'm the one to go, I didn't even realize I had a chance to stay if Joe didn't flip on me :(. -crying- Grats Chris... for now.. -waits for Will to avenge me-
3800 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
pooooooo
3800 days 10 hours ago
GameTime
Yeah Tim i don't Skype , for me Skype = Premades

And i fucking hate that thing
3800 days 10 hours ago
GameTime
*don't like
3800 days 10 hours ago
Timster
hinata0014
HI Timster

-- Hi :). Thanks for all your support. My haters who I will not mention.. tried to bring me down but the love saved me from going off on them :). Wish to see you in RSF Season 3~!!!
3800 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Haha that was a fun read :)

Thanks for all the support from my Survivor series peeps, and from people I don't even know, like Lonelystar haha! :)

And OMG Will your confessional where you impersonate Ashley and James was the funniest thing ever :D
3800 days 10 hours ago
GameTime
Hey Oliver , congratulations :)
3800 days 10 hours ago
Timster
GameTime
Yeah Tim i don't Skype , for me Skype = Premades

And i fucking hate that thing

---------

EEEEEEEEEXAAAAAAAAAAAACTTTLY. UGH IT'S HORRIBLE. Thank GOD someone has some sense in this forum.

---

And thanks to Jeremy from Venezuela for all the hate as usual altho I voted ur ass to win! But you can keep hatin i'll do the same to you IF you return..

----

Thanks for hating on me again Peaceout as well. It's all good tho. True colors are shown.
3800 days 10 hours ago
Timster
This was enjoyable to read. Premerge was great imo. I appreciate all my supporters your appreciation is always fun to read and inspires me to play again even though i'm done with Survivors after flopping twice in a row now. I hope one day to become a Suitman legend altho it'll never happen < 3.

I'll try my best to watch next season.
3800 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
Thanks GameTime! :)
3800 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks for the support everyone! I actually didn't have any haters for once, and plenty of fans :)
3800 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
hinata0014
HI Timster

-- Hi :). Thanks for all your support. My haters who I will not mention.. tried to bring me down but the love saved me from going off on them :). Wish to see you in RSF Season 3~!!!

Except for the fact timster you won't be in rsf 3 if you make finals.
3800 days 8 hours ago
JETTEJ
Good read :)

AND WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME A GIRL SHAWN?!?!
3800 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
2 hours 48 min agoLonelystar1
Will if we ever play again together (which wont happen) I will actually try workin with you. I Regret backstabbing you way back when and think your a pretty chill guy. In fact *takes Million dollar check* I am giving this to Will. He deserved to win Venezuela, and needs to be brought back again!
#BringWillBack

thx boo
3800 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
I want to thank Adam for that comment on page 60 <33

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!