This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Friends vs. Favorites Discussion

Topic » S12 Friends vs. Favorites..

3799 days 4 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Leli14
Haha that was a fun read :)

Thanks for all the support from my Survivor series peeps, and from people I don't even know, like Lonelystar haha! :)

And OMG Will your confessional where you impersonate Ashley and James was the funniest thing ever :D

Yes, After Master Renny was voted out (cant believe he did that lmao) I was very much #TeamOliver You are a good gameplayer and deserved the win.
3799 days 4 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Timster
GameTime
Yeah Tim i don't Skype , for me Skype = Premades

And i fucking hate that thing

---------

EEEEEEEEEXAAAAAAAAAAAACTTTLY. UGH IT'S HORRIBLE. Thank GOD someone has some sense in this forum.

---

And thanks to Jeremy from Venezuela for all the hate as usual altho I voted ur ass to win! But you can keep hatin i'll do the same to you IF you return..

----

Thanks for hating on me again Peaceout as well. It's all good tho. True colors are shown.

Lol Tim, I must admit you are a small contribute to my success. But If you read my Venezuela Confessionals, I didnt like you,Natasha,Will,Nathan, Oliver, and the rest of the cast. But I appreciate the votes <3 The Only person I liked in that cast was Tony, but I knew If I liked him... so did everyone else. Sorry Tony :(
3799 days 1 hour ago
Timster
That's nice. Have a nice day.
3799 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Hi just got back from police iternship and it's 2:40 AM holy shit
3798 days 17 hours ago
GameTime
S28 is Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty

Now that's freaking exciting :D
3798 days 17 hours ago
CK11
CRYSTAL IS BRINGING THE FOUR Bs

BRAINS
BEAUTY
BLAZING SPEED
AND BRAWN

SHES
GOT
ALL
THREE
3798 days 17 hours ago
GameTime
who the fuck is Crystal

Ohh and there won't be any returning players
3798 days 16 hours ago
Lonelystar1
You know what the New season reminds me of... Dont hate buttt

Natasha confesh

Jeremy(lonely star) approached myself and Tim, who already have an alliance, and he believes that eventually inactives will rule this game and to be honest he is right. This game is filled with few actives and so by the time the inactives tune in they will have the majority and simply vote for whoever they want so it is our job for us three to stick together and make it to the end! I think it will be smart for each of us to have our own personal "go-to-info" person so that way we can hear if any of our names come up. I think our alliance should be called "The Triple Threat!" because you have:

The "Beauty" Queen ~ Natasha
The "Brawn" Barrel ~ Tim
The "Brain" Engine ~ Jeremy

Those 3 B's + our overall fierceness *flips hair* (I don't have a weave cuz I'm white #donthate) will get us three to the end!

BTW Brain won that season :P
3798 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cagayan getting a stupid 20 second thing >.>

I don't mind the teaser at the start of the Reunion to get people thinking, but then can it please have something more substansial at the end?
3798 days 15 hours ago
GameTime
it did have ... they let us know the twist , BvBvB
3798 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Imwatching survivor now
3798 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tonight or tomorrow I will kick of the Suitman's Survivor Awards.

Before that, would anyone like to take a guess as to which two themes will make up the Vietnam theme tune?
3798 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Thailand and Caramoan XP
3798 days 12 hours ago
etaco75
Wait what's Continuous Mutiny
3798 days 12 hours ago
Ditzy
it sounds like a good twist

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!