This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Friends vs. Favorites Discussion

Topic » S12 Friends vs. Favorites..

3832 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
#Akyab “Friends” (Red Buffs)
------------------------------
Ashley A./Bootsi
Benjamin A./Aesop
James S./splozojames50
Josh M./MrOrange890
Lynette L./Lynette
Oliver L./Leli14
Pepper P./PepperParker
Renny T./TheRenny
Sammy D./DDJOT98
Tyler K./TylerKeith

#Mandalay “Favorites” (Green Buffs)
------------------------------
Alan D./AlanDuncan
Anthony B./Bones0227
Conor P./pepster101
Chris D./Gaiaphage
Jack T./JETTEJ
Joe F./flamingjoe
Raphael S./smiley20
Ryan W./wangifold
Tim T./Timster
Will S./SurvivorFan37
3832 days 20 hours ago
Alyxandra
3832 days 20 hours ago
Kantus
Rooting for :

Leli, Gaia, Timster, Survivorfan, smiley20.

Indifferent about everyone else
3832 days 20 hours ago
manalord
are the contestants kicked out yet :?
3832 days 20 hours ago
Kantus
well they better cuz we got kicked out of the original group lol
3832 days 19 hours ago
bowling4fun
strong cast :D
3832 days 19 hours ago
AdamBongo
I'm rooting for everyone on the faves tribe, love them! Think they all have what it takes to go far. Going to do a cast assessment tonight, who's down?
3832 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
Joe better do a good job this time, because he has no Redemption Island as a safety net
3832 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
I'ma root for Will,Tim,Jack, and Chris on the Favorites
and the only good person on the friends tribe is Leli
3832 days 18 hours ago
lysecki
Id like to see the friends tribe do well.
3832 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
This might be an unpopular opinion but I am so rooting for the friends! I love underdogs! However the "friends"  aspect will possibly resolve very messily as people get angry when they their friend doesn't vote with them or gets voted off... Very emotional game. Then again Dynamic Duos was also a twist in Palau... ;)
3832 days 18 hours ago
77sparks77
Skype or Die is still an aspect in this game... Eww.
3832 days 17 hours ago
manalord
I think the friends will do well but usally on this season a more UTR Fave is best postioned to win
3832 days 17 hours ago
CK11
Jordan was like...minimally skype lol
cast assessment coming
3832 days 17 hours ago
CK11
Friends:
Ashley A./Bootsi
Benjamin A./Aesop
Josh M./MrOrange890
Pepper P./PepperParker
Sammy D./DDJOT98

I don't know them oh.
Actually, Sammy and Pepper I've heard of... but I literally can't form an opinion on them.

James S./splozojames50 - Good social, strategic, physical player - HUGE contender to win IMO
Lynette L./Lynette - She makes big moves for the sake of making them.  Great physical player, very fierce as well
Oliver L./Leli14 - SOUND THE SIRENS!  He's probably my pick to win out of all the friends.  His social and strategic games are both top notch.
Renny T./TheRenny - Great friend of mine, great strategic mastermind.  Brains over brawn, though...
Tyler K./TylerKeith - underrated.

Faves:
Alan D./AlanDuncan - Will he repeat his Jordan game?  Will he send 5 confessionals and proceed to whine over his "brenda edit omg wtf???" And if he gets voted off, will his niche in the VL only be begging and whining?  Will his cardboard personality make me want to gouge my eyes out during the season?  Stay tuned... (and I don't hate him THAT much, I just don't get why he's back at all)
Anthony B./Bones0227 - I loved him in Caicos Islands honestly.  He was robbed and I'm excited for his return!  I guess he's a diamond in the rough of sorts.
Conor P./pepster101 - I don't remember much about him other than his positive reception in the VL.  He did win a couple immunities, though, so physical threat, I guess?
Chris D./Gaiaphage - it goes without saying that he's going in with a target already on him
Jack T./JETTEJ - Social threat alert.  Great with words, and he can put a knife in someone's back very softly.
Joe F./flamingjoe - Physical threat alert, I guess.  I thought he was likable in Brunei (also get that Candice status rofl great job Andaib)
Raphael S./smiley20 - Physical threat alert.  Likable, social threat alert, basically all around great player alert.  He's great UTRwise and can definitely deal damage.
Ryan W./wangifold - Fierce strategist.  The Chicago Ryan act got stale after a while, but hey...whatever gets you the fans.  In all seriousness, he actually is pretty good socially and strategically
Tim T./Timster - Slightly arrogant but I like him.  His fan fave in Venezuela was warranted, but...
Will S./SurvivorFan37 - ...I think Will deserved it more.  Not only does he share my name, but he's more interesting than me and not bad at the game either.  My pick to win out of the faves.

I could go on for a while about Alan but everyone deserves a chance :P
3832 days 17 hours ago
CK11
...rereading that and I literally don't understand half of what I said
.-.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!