This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Friends vs. Favorites Discussion

Topic » S12 Friends vs. Favorites..

3845 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
Goes and drinks some water
forgets how to swallow and almost drowns

Honestly I can be a blonde sometimes.
Like how did I forgot how to swallow?
3845 days 8 hours ago
AdamBongo
I didn't realize that Conor was in the game! Jeeze, Caicos Island is heavily represented. These two both placed around me, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. I've played with Gaia, Smiley, TylerKeith, SplozoJames, and I think Lynette. So I'm excited to see them at it.
3845 days 8 hours ago
Alyxandra
I predict a Raphael win
3845 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
I think this is blonde day for me because like a teacher asks me to turn the TV on in 2nd hour and it's like,
Me:It's not turning on.
Other Kid:Plug it in first.
Me:Oh, opps.
3845 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
Anyone winning this season would be fine with me.
But then again I don't know yet, the game just started and I don't know what any of them are actually doing. I can't predict the future, I'll have to see who I like and who I dislike as the game progressive.
3845 days 8 hours ago
manalord
I do think Chris made a mistake picking Tyler. The two will be targeted until one gets out as people still have not forgotten about #Stonerkeith despite it being FOREVER ago
3845 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
what's StonerKeith?
3845 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
Stoner reminds me of weed which reminds me of Chris
3845 days 7 hours ago
AdamBongo
I think it was an alliance in Gen1.
3845 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
Did Chris smoke weed in Gen 1 though? I thought he good hooked on it recently this year or maybe last year.
3845 days 7 hours ago
manalord
StonerKeith was an allaince in Bingo's Arch Rivals that controlled the game. Its not as big of a deal for Suitman but it was name dropped in the cast revel and it was a reason why Chris left so early in RvR
3845 days 5 hours ago
lysecki
I have a feeling with this group friends wont be a big deal to each of the tribe, it may help in some situations but I am sure they will stay loyal to there allinace.
3844 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
this is going to be painfull to watch because i should have been in it but messed up
3844 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
I'm such a blonde irl
I squirted a bottle of germ ex on myself in 2nd hour. I like didn't know how to get it out, I hit the nozzle and nothing came out, and I hit it a few more times nothing comes out. Then I ask one of my friends like how your suppose to get the germ ex out and I hit the nozzle again and it squirts on my chest and my friend starts laying saying it looked like someone cam on my chest.

Also I realized on the nozzle it said turn right to open and turn left to close for anti leak nozzle and I'm like oh that's why it wasn't working.
3844 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
omg Austin lol

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!