This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Almost Always Entertaining Suitman Survivor After-Show

Topic » Adam's Almost Always..

3884 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
So two majority alliances?

Raphael - In a strong alliance, a strong physical threat who really can go far if his tribe is stupid enough to let him. He's good right now because of the late merge he can help win immunity challenges, but if he's around for a little time post-merge, he can go on a run and go all of the way. I like how he's playing right now! Just needs to make sure his social game outweighs his physical game.

Ali - She's like the gnat that keeps flying around your face and won't leave. I feel like as much as it seems she's wanted out, she'll keep sticking around because there's always a bigger threat than the "annoying girl". She could go next, but if I was playing with her she's not someone bad to have around. She's always the goat you can blame for any switched votes, and she's always a target because she pisses everyone off!

Weber - Ugh. He needs to step it up. He's trying way too hard to be a villain and thinking way too psychologically into this. He's gotta focus on getting himself further, not pissing off the jury so people take him because they can beat him. Weber knows what it takes to play Survivor, he just doesn't know what it takes to play well!

Klaus - Klaus knows he's a big weary and possibly on the outs, but he does have a solid social game. If he makes one more alliance with someone in the majority, he can make merge.

Ryan - I like his gameplay, but he seems to be on the outs as well. The best thing he can do is side with someone other than Klaus just to stay safe 'till merge, then use that idol to lobby his way into the F8 and make a run for the end. I think he has potential and I'm rooting for him and his sideways hat.
3884 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
That's it for today guys! See you tomorrow!
3884 days ago
AdamBongo
SHOW 2, 9/22/13, "Doesn't he know social darwinism supports beliefs such as nazism and genocide"
3884 days ago
AdamBongo
Begin in 10!
3884 days ago
AdamBongo
If anyone's actually here, ask questions and I'll be sure to answer them during the show!
3884 days ago
AdamBongo
Here we go! How's it going today guys! We'll be discussing Survivor Seychelles, talking with a very special guest, and even getting a quote from Chris about his exit that seemed a bit too early!
3884 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I have a question for ya Adam!

"Who do you think has improved the most from the start of the game, and why?"
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
I'll answer that as soon as we introduce our guest! Thanks dude!
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
My guest isn't online, but when he is we'll discuss with him! I'll talk about the game until he gets here. The winner of Survivor:Venezuela, Jeremy aka LonelyStar!
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
Now let's get to the question: "Who do you think has improved the most from the start of the game, and why?"

I expected players like Rapheal to play big games, I don't see anyone that wasn't expected to play good, actually playing good. Ali improved her standing in the game, since she has an alliance of inactives. Her game still is pretty meh. And her social game is awful, she's only increased her chances of surviving another week or so.
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
Let's move onto the game and discuss what happened last night. Chris, known as Carraid. He was arguably the strongest member of Boileau, and went home. Why? Because Weber feels as if it's necessary to take out strong players while still in the Tribal Immunity portion of the game. This is possibly the dumbest move, and somehow Ali is taking the heat for it. If ANYTHING this proves that Ali is dumber than Weber. She just has such an ego that she feels if necessary to push in someone's face. Was this a big move, yes! Was it a strong game move, NO.
3883 days 23 hours ago
JETTEJ
Oh. Spoiler: I'm the next guest :OOOOOO
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
Let's go over Ali. She wants people to know she took out Chris. She is SWARMED in the stigma I like to call a target, and she wants people to feel threatened by her. When I'm threatened by someone in a Suitman game, they go home. But, if I was with her, I'd keep her around. She has such a target, people forget all about the other strng players.

Now, Bennett and Julian are screwed unless one of them wins tonight. I think if Bennett makes merge he'll be okay and team up with his old tribemates, possibly. I believe Klaus might be next to go on Lazare if he doesn't win today, and Ryan has an idol he should play to get him to merge.
3883 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
Lol Jettej, you have to schedule a day!
3883 days 23 hours ago
JETTEJ
BLARG.

Pm me and we can do it ;D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!