This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Almost Always Entertaining Suitman Survivor After-Show

Topic » Adam's Almost Always..

3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
I like Ryan a lot, but I'm not sure he has the alliance to go so far. I think Raphael as long as he doesn't win too much and prove to be a be threat. He's playing a solid game.
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Raphael is an interesting character, but I think the other active players will see him as a threat. Im predicting a nice solid 8th place finish for him, lets not forget about ryan's Idol. Perhaps he can use it as leverage? But thats always risky.
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Last episode I am mainly distraught about webers elimination. I hate how inactive people/ stupid people (weber) beat him -.-
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
So Adam, who do you think is currently the biggest Threat to win, left in the game?
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
Yeah, we did that last season and I'm kind of upset that we did. I wish we could have been more entertaining. But, they aren't doing it for strategy, they're doing it to make big moves that are unnecessary.
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
I'm not sure. I think it'll be someone flying under the radar tbh!
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Thats exactly my thought. I feel like people are trying to make big moves to impress the other players/ the VL. But it just isn't smart survivor. Everyone should be trying their all in the challenges. Because if webers tribe won then the other tribe would go to tribal council, and their is a HUGEEE threat on the other tribe. (Raphael)
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Adam, right now, Who do you think will have the BEST jury speech if they made it to the end?
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
This is not the part of the game to make big moves, it's to make merge. Unless you can get away with it and it'll take someone out who thoroughly wants you out and your allies, it's not smart.
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
Tbh, I'm not sure. I like how Bennett talks, proper grammar, very descriptive. I think he'll be good if he can get through tonight's Tribal.
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
Now, let's go over your game a little bit. How do you compare to this season's players, what would you be doing if you were on Seychelles?
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Exactly, you actually WANT big threats around come merge. They will have targets on their back's!! Right now in premerge its best to take out social gamers, or floaters.
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
I think I would be a good fit in Seychilles. I honestly think I would be doing better than more than half of the players. If I was in Seychelles i would be in a secret duo with Ali. I would LOVEE to sheep her to the end. I would also be in a 3 man alliance with someone smart, Like Bennet, and someone strong, Like Raphael. I would hide behind Raphael "Whose a hugee threat" and be able to consult with someone smart like Bennet. Of course I would have to cut them loose eventually, and try to take Ali to the final with me. MUCHHH like how I played in Venezuela. I would most likely play the same game lol
3908 days 10 hours ago
AdamBongo
Love the idea! That's the perfect gameplay. I feel as if you make social ties with everyone, it's easy to call the shots. When you start making too many alliances, you get into trouble! Let's hope we see someone step up and control the game once merge hits at 10.
3908 days 10 hours ago
Lonelystar1
If I were a returning player in Seychelles I am not sure what I would do, Because I cant play the same game twice and expect to go far. But If I was a noob thats what I would be doing :)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!