This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Almost Always Entertaining Suitman Survivor After-Show

Topic » Adam's Almost Always..

3885 days 15 hours ago
nutty14159951
I'm not really sure. I can't watch his videos without feeling violated. So I don't know much about his strategy XD
3885 days 15 hours ago
nutty14159951
It's those eyes...
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
HAHAHA. I guess on an island with no connection to the outside world, the last thing you want to feel is violated.

Last question about Seychelles, who's your favorite to win if you had to choose now?
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
You know what, I also like Bennett. He seems ready to play, but not get blood up to his neck.
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
So I choose Bennett
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
My Ridiculously Too Early Pick to Win it All
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
Haha, hey man if you're right you'll look like a genius. Now let's talk about your game a little bit. How would you describe your game in ET?
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
Well I wanted to play a kind of under-the-radar game but noticeable. I never wanted to be anyone's threat EVER so I always acted like I was in everyone's alliance. That explains why I never received a vote until I was voted out (unless you count my careless self-vote). However, along the way, I realized that I was pretty much playing for 3rd place and I preferred to at least TRY for 1st or 2nd. So I started to target you and Ronnie (more so Ronnie), and it got me 4th place. But I'm still happy the way I played. I played no one's game but my own! :)
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
I actually really liked your game, because you had the power as the swing vote. If Katie flipped you could've won!

Do you watch Survivor irl, just assuming you do!
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
OF COURSE
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
Compare yourself to one Survivor player irl!
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
John Cochran!
We're both strategic, a sort of underdog, and we both went to the same high school XD
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
haha that works! Alright well I'm not going to keep you for too long knowing you have a birthday to get ready for! Thanks for joining me James and I hope to see you play in the future.
3885 days 14 hours ago
nutty14159951
Thanks Adam! I hope I get to play again (hint Shawn hint)! Enjoy like your tenth Suitman win XD
3885 days 14 hours ago
AdamBongo
Haha thanks man! Now before I end this, I'm going to go over my assessment of a few of the Seychelle's cast!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!