This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Almost Always Entertaining Suitman Survivor After-Show

Topic » Adam's Almost Always..

3872 days 4 hours ago
AdamBongo
My new daily e-talk show where we'll be discussing Survivor in general from a strategic standpoint, the current Suitman Survivor Season, and talking with some of your favorite Castaways from Seasons past! No specific time set, just get ready!

If you'd like to appear as a guest, just message me!

Starting tomorrow!
3871 days 13 hours ago
Mittens
:)
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
And today is the first official day of Adam's Almost Always Entertaining Suitman Survivor After-show! If you're watching, thanks! If not, fuck you. So today we're going to talk about Survivor: Seychelles, specific strategies and players, as well as our first special guest!
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
Let's welcome our first special guest, one of my friends and yours, from Survivor East Timor...
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
JAMES AKA NUTTY14159951!
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Hi :)
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
James finished in 4th place in East Timor and was known for flipping on me, and Ronnie and teaming up with Eric/Jake towards the end of the game. So James, have you been watching the new season?
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Yes I have :)
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
I was also Fan Favorite ^
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
Any favorites? Any people you aren't really fond of?
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Don't forget that part XD
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
AND HE WON FAN FAVORITE*** Let's not leave that out!
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Umm... I like Cameron and Klaus. They seem like smart, strategic players. Ryan creeps me out with his videos. Ali is a ticking plutonium bomb...
3871 days 9 hours ago
AdamBongo
Let's go over Klaus. He seems to be in the minority based on the majority alliance, think his social skills can get him out of it?
3871 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Hmm. I don't necessarily think so, but he may be able to survive until the merge and team up with people from the other tribe.
3871 days 8 hours ago
AdamBongo
And "Chicago Ryan", the sideways hat wearing self-proclaimed manipulator. What do you think of his game besides disliking his video style?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!