This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9 East Timor Discussion

Topic » S9 East Timor Discussion

3905 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
THE TRIBES :o

---------------
#Atabae [Red Buffs] (9/9 remaining)
---------------
Adam B./AdamBongo
Ronnie R./JBC8
Corey N./NJDevil19
Ellie S./ElleSeymour
Felix F./Fern111
Garrett B./TheBizareOne
Jack T./JETTEJ
Joshua E./Eccentro
Sean P./Caliboy

---------------
#Baucau [Yellow Buffs] (9/9 remaining)
---------------
Jake H./jakehou97
Katie L./losangelesgirl
Andrew M./Manipulation
Diego D./db1994
Eric E./Econ21
James N./nutty14159951
Martin H./Hudspith
Raian H./HotFox1
Rose G./Glinda
3905 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
The East Timorians have been removed from the VL.
You are now free to slag them off.
3905 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
FIRST NON SHAWN COMMENT OF SEASON YAYYYYYYYYYYY
3905 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
SurvivorFan37
FIRST NON SHAWN COMMENT OF SEASON YAYYYYYYYYYYY

OMG
This is such a great record.
It needs to go on the Wiki.
3905 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Doing cast assessment later.
3905 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Adam B./AdamBongo
Ronnie R./JBC8

Weren't they working together in Caicos?  I missed this season b/c I was camping smh

Corey N./NJDevil19 - Seen him on the blogs page, he doesn't strike me as particularly good or bad.  We'll see how he does
Ellie S./ElleSeymour - Don't know her.
Felix F./Fern111 - Played with him in Gaiaphage's Big Brother.  He can be inactive but is semi- decent at challenges when he shows up.   
Garrett B./TheBizareOne - Don't know him
Jack T./JETTEJ - He seems like a good player and hosted a Survivor at one point, didn't he? 
Joshua E./Eccentro - I know him vaguely, but he didn't really leave an impression on me.
Sean P./Caliboy - Kinda annoying but a loyal ally

Jake H./jakehou97 - He was inactive and ignored all my mails in Gaiaphage's Big brother.  He also said nothing at Jury questioning and voted for CFat311 to win.  No thanks.
Katie L./losangelesgirl - I thought her name was Amanda?????? 
Andrew M./Manipulation - ANDREW <3333333333333.  He's a VERY good player and I've witnessed him win more than once.  I still feel bad for flipping on him in Smiley20's Heroes Vs Villains Back in December.
Diego D./db1994 - Never heard of him
Eric E./Econ21 - Supposedly a mastermind among masterminds, idk?
James N./nutty14159951 - Who
Martin H./Hudspith - Grammatical coherency aside, Martin is good at challenges and actually a good player.  He stopped me from winning like 6 immunities in a row in  Yankeeman's Survivor.  (Even tho I still won the season haha.)
Raian H./HotFox1 - Who
Rose G./Glinda - Goddess
3905 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
HEŸ
3905 days 6 hours ago
jman96
---------------
Adam B./AdamBongo - might go far
Ronnie R./JBC8 - eh
Corey N./NJDevil19 - eh
Ellie S./ElleSeymour - dont know ellie
Felix F./Fern111 - eh
Garrett B./TheBizareOne - eh
Jack T./JETTEJ - eh
Joshua E./Eccentro - dont know
Sean P./Caliboy - a little unpredictable.

---------------
---------------
Jake H./jakehou97 - eh
Katie L./losangelesgirl - shes good. thought her name was amanda. lol
Andrew M./Manipulation - eh
Diego D./db1994 - know him from the 2nd BENLINUS Series. he could win
Eric E./Econ21 - eh
James N./nutty14159951 - dont know
Martin H./Hudspith - eh
Raian H./HotFox1 - havent seen her play sense JS21 Survivor All-Stars where she won. that was during 2012. lets see how she does.
Rose G./Glinda - idk what to say. she will be great or be gone early.
3905 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
yay :)
3905 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
---------------
---------------
Adam B./AdamBongo - Might not be a good season for him :/ But hey, anything is possible
Ronnie R./JBC8 - I think he can make merge, might not get too far though
Corey N./NJDevil19 - This guy is great! Great player, though he might get taken out for it.
Ellie S./ElleSeymour - I love her name :) But idk
Felix F./Fern111 - He seems to be a hit or miss in group games, but still rooting for him
Garrett B./TheBizareOne - He seems interesting
Jack T./JETTEJ - Despite winning South Pacific, I don't think he'll be seen as a big threat, but that might bite him later :P
Joshua E./Eccentro - Huh
Sean P./Caliboy - He played Gen 1 :P idk

---------------
---------------
Jake H./jakehou97 - He seems pretty good :P
Katie L./losangelesgirl - This girl can play when she wants to :P Could win, not too sure
Andrew M./Manipulation - I can see him making merge :o
Diego D./db1994 - Apparently he's good since I've heard other hosts talking about him :P
Eric E./Econ21 - He played Gen 1 right?
James N./nutty14159951 - Idk
Martin H./Hudspith - Another Gen 1 winner, could be viewed as a threat come merge.
Raian H./HotFox1 - I have a good feeling about this person, even though idk him/her
Rose G./Glinda - Either out pre-merge or F2 goat :P
3905 days 2 hours ago
Kantus
Adam B./AdamBongo > I was pulling for him last season and I wouldnt mind seeing him win. I think with his reputation he wont make it far. :/

Jack T./JETTEJ > Ive kinda seen his name on tengaged, especially in group games. I think he will go very deep into the game.

---------------

Jake H./jakehou97 > Jakie boy <3 He is a pretty good gameplayer and I want to see him win.. Hopefully he finds a strong ally and take it all the way till the end (and doesnt try to backstab him at F4.)

Katie L./losangelesgirl > lol SL flashbacks. I think she is going to be an early boot unless she keeps her mouth shut for a while and lays low. The skype fights with her tribemates are going to be glorious and I hope Shawn shows them to the loungers.
3904 days 22 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Eric is repping Gen. 1 Tocantins so I gotta give him my support! I don't know Jack well but I remember him winning and I loved him, so I'll support him now too. :P
3904 days 14 hours ago
KidA
---------------
---------------
Adam B./AdamBongo - Interested to see how he plays compared to Caicos. I don't see him going too far this time, but I could be wrong.
Ronnie R./JBC8 - I like Ronnie a lot, and I'd like to see him get the best of Adam this time. I still don't see him winning, though.
Corey N. / NJDevil19 - He's supposed to be good, but I think he's kind of dull tbh. Doesn't do a lot.
Ellie S./ElleSeymour - I can't see her going far. I think she might be an inactive, but we'll see.
Felix F./Fern111 - He's supposed to be a good player, so I'm excited to see how he does. I think he could definitely win this game, if he aligns with the right people.
Garrett B./TheBizareOne - I LOOOVE Garrett!! I think he's a great player, and I'd be happy to see him go far in the game. I think he'll be able to play UTR when he needs to.
Jack T./JETTEJ - I love Jette, and I would love to see him go far in this game... But unfortunately, I think he might go early. From what I've seen, Jette tries to take control when he can, but it's not always timed well.
Joshua E./Eccentro - Who
Sean P./Caliboy - Sean is very good at forming majority alliances and side alliances, managing those alliances and sort of being "in charge". He'll either get a brutal blindside or he'll win.

---------------
---------------
Jake H./jakehou97 - I loooove Jake. He knows how to persuade people, play hard, and he's not afraid to get his hands dirty. I would love to see Jake win this, but with a returning player target on his back, it might be tricky.
Katie L./losangelesgirl - She's craaaazy, and I don't think she can win this game. Honestly, she's only good for drama.
Andrew M./Manipulation - KingAndrew. He's really awesome, and I'm interested to see how he plays.
Diego D./db1994 - You guys seem to know him, so hopefully he's good. Never heard of him myself.
Eric E./Econ21 - Who
James N./nutty14159951 - Who
Martin H./Hudspith - Decent player, I don't think he does well with confessionals, though.
Not expecting too much from him.
Raian H./HotFox1 - I know she's won Jus' All-Stars, so that's something. Otherwise, I've never heard of her.
Rose G./Glinda - I need someone to explain how she's a goddess... Cuz I don't really get it. She played in my first season, and she was just a sheep most of the time.
3904 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
OMG I'm dying.
I just did a simulation of Survivor: Mongolia, and Ty won again.
3904 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
How do you do a Simulation of a season?
3904 days 7 hours ago
Alyxandra
SuitMan13
OMG I'm dying.
I just did a simulation of Survivor: Mongolia, and Ty won again.

wat?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!