This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9 East Timor Discussion

Topic » S9 East Timor Discussion

3878 days 13 hours ago
nutty14159951
To all of you that voted for me for Fan Fave, thanks so much! I honestly didn't think anyone would like me 0_0
3877 days 18 hours ago
JBC8
So I just finished reading all of this. Finally. I've been reading while at work. But anyways I feel like I have some explaining to do as most of you were unsure why I chose to stick with Adam for as long as I did.
First of all, this was just a game and I would rather make friends.
Second of all, had Eric stayed loyal to me and Adam instead of flipping when he did, I actually would have voted out Adam at Final 4, had he not won immunity.

As to how people thought Adam played better, you can think that. But the fact that he won almost all of the immunities is not a valid argument, as I was actually throwing them. I already ha a target on my back and didn't need a bigger one, so I let Adam take the target. I protected Adam in this game. Also, I was the one who played the bigger role of the strategical game for both of us. I'm not trying to talk bad about Adam, but I was the mastermind behind each vote. And often when Adam was having a panic attack, I knew that we had the numbers. Some of the moves we made were not because we wanted the specific person out, but because I had to insure that we always had numbers. ie. Garrett and Sean's vote out.
I knew that I wouldn't have a chance against Adam in the finals, and I thought that it would have made the Rivals twist a hell of a lot better had I backstabbed Adam at Final 4.
It would have been like, we were rivals in CI, came into the game and worked together but at the end, we are Rivals. However, I think that I did make a food friend out of this game. Maybe even more than 1. And I think I played a lot different than I always do in every game. I'm always trying to make people happy which probably had to do with my irl job in Customer Service at McDonalds. However, I transferred to a new McDonalds in May and I stopped caring about the customers and trying to make them happy because they're all rude. So gg me.

I hope I get to return sometime.
3877 days 18 hours ago
AdamBongo
Yeah, I appreciate you guys giving me a lot of credit and I think it's rightfully so, but Ronnie and me played near identical games. If I get credit, he should as well. I believe we're both extremely strong players for finishing 1st, and 2nd after returning from the season before as everyone knew we were together.
3877 days 17 hours ago
GameTime
Congratulations Adam and Ronnie , you guys we're awesome!:)

The rest of the cast sucks
3877 days 16 hours ago
JBC8
^lol. I would like to agree. But that is false.

Despite how many self votes there was this season, and although it helped myself and Adam, this wasa tough game. Everyone was great competition and it was fun playing with them.
3877 days 16 hours ago
GameTime
I mean if they had a brain , they wouldn't let the best player ever to play in a group game make it to finals :)

I'm still in awe of the guy , and the fact that he won

It's Cray cray
3877 days 16 hours ago
GameTime
I wish I had a cast of idiots who didn't know who I was when I played in Jordan , but I didn't :))
3877 days 15 hours ago
JBC8
Lol.
People tried to stop us many times. But we didn't let that happen. They weren't idiots. I knew Adam was a bigger target than I was even coming into the game, which is why I even threw some of the comps to him. Like, I even helped him win with a few.
3877 days 14 hours ago
GameTime
I get it Ronnie but what I'm trying to say is ... In the end all their efforts we're shit

No matter how hard or good some of them think they played , they let the best player ever win the game , and that practically nulifies all of their previous achievements

I don't care if they'll start bashing me soon , I don't need friends and I don't play anymore so I don't need shitty alliances

I'm very outspoken and I'll say what's on my mind. And to me Ronnie , they truly suck
3876 days 13 hours ago
AdamBongo
Hey guys, anyone know how the F3 Voting went?
3875 days 13 hours ago
Joeker
GameTime
I wish I had a cast of idiots who didn't know who I was when I played in Jordan , but I didn't :))

You got Joecepia though :D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!