This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9 East Timor Discussion

Topic » S9 East Timor Discussion

3916 days 16 hours ago
Joeker
Oh

Awks as it changed back :(
3916 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Chima won my first big brother simulation <3333333333333
3914 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
An exclusive early look at the logo for Season 10.

I will not reveal much about Season 10, but..

It will be the first 20-person season in Suitman's Survivor Gen 2.
For such reason, the season length has been extended.

One of the twists this season is also quite possibly my favorite from CBS Survivor.
3914 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Season 10 is due to begin on Friday September 6th.
3914 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Logo looks interesting. Yay for 20-person casts, hopefully there are some good applicants <3
3914 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Ooh fun :) My early guesses are Egpyt, Iraq and Montenegro based off of the logo. :)
3914 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
Will it be like Palau where two people are eliminated right off the bat? :o
3914 days 20 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Will there be more returnees?
3914 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Well today my parents have JUST decided to spring it on me that we are going away to see family for Bank Holiday weekend, and so we will be unable to start this season tomorrow as I had planned.

Therefore, as I will have little to no internet connection, the season start will be delayed and we will begin on Tuesday August 27th instead.

Over the weekend, don't forget to take a glance at the wiki page for this season below.
http://www.suitmansurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor:_East_Timor
3914 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This also means I have had to delay Season 10.
3914 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
So I looked through the wiki and saw how many days each returnee needed to make the list of most days played.

Jake: 7 days (Not that bad, he needs to make merge to get there though)
Katie: 11 days (Needs to make final 6 or higher to get to that point, probably wont happen)
Adam: 9 days (That double tribal in Caicos screwed his chances a little bit, he needs to make it to the final 8, and as a player like Adam, it might be hard)
Ronnie: 11 days (Ronnie might make it because he can get Adam out and it would be smooth sailing, but the merge will hinder that chance.

Btw, if any of those four get to 21 days played, they knock Stephen, Cory, and Game off the list, because there would be 10 people in the list then.
3914 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
oh yeah, double tribal and F3 made Caicos Islands only like 12 days :(
3914 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
---------------
#Atabae [Red Buffs] (9/9 remaining)
---------------
Adam B./AdamBongo - played with him before, and he always goes far. he won suit's BoB, like how can he not go far?
Ronnie R./JBC8 - ive heard of him, and his placement is really questionable
Corey N./NJDevil19 - he will float and be a post-merge voteoff
Ellie S./ElleSeymour - if she is active, she can be great
Felix F./Fern111 - idk
Garrett B./TheBizareOne - will either be one of the first to go, or float post-merge
Jack T./JETTEJ - great player... if he gets a good alliance, he is dangerous.
Joshua E./Eccentro - idk him
Sean P./Caliboy - can be a threat if he makes merge

---------------
#Baucau [Yellow Buffs] (9/9 remaining)
---------------
Jake H./jakehou97 - i really like jake, and he is a good player. but if he is seen as a threat, he could go sooner than his time
Katie L./losangelesgirl - love amanda! idk why she is katie now. ive played with her two times in janelle's series, and she won allstars. she is dangerous!
Andrew M./Manipulation - he's great too! im rooting for him, but if he doesnt get lucky, he will get screwed
Diego D./db1994 - idk him
Eric E./Econ21 - he was an early boot in suit's OW... thats all i know about econ
James N./nutty14159951 - idk him
Martin H./Hudspith - he will be in a tight alliance, and he has potential to go deep
Raian H./HotFox1 - idk him
Rose G./Glinda - she flipped on me in suit's africa. so she isnt afraid to make big moves

rooting for #Baucau #Katie #Jake #Andrew #Adam
3914 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Here is a task for you all - something I haven't asked for a few seasons.

Rank each Gen 2 season based on YOUR personal opinion with reasons.

I am interested to see if people like All-Stars and Caicos Islands as much as I do, or dislike Great Britain as much as I do.
3913 days 23 hours ago
PeaceOut14
RANKING:

1) Caicos Islands - It was a very good season because everyone was scrambling all the time, and lead to very good rivalries with most of the cast, and a deserving winner in Trey. < 3
2) Saint Lucia - I'm sorry it's not our fault Shawn puts in inactives (whoops). But, ya know, the drama pre-merge on Castries and on Laborie a little bit sets up one of the best merges in the series. It's not number one because of Pizza. (Which him and I were robbed of competing in East Timor)
3) Jordan - JOECEPIA OWNAGE < 33333333333 It led to one of my favorite players ever, Joe, going much farther than expected, a great downfall in big players like Game and John (no offense Game). Low because a win with Will was predictable.
4) Brazil - It was a great game and was pretty crazy with the twist, but it looked to obvious for a Derek win, even with Chris doing his jury skills. XD
5) All-Stars - I really can't push this down any farther. I just didn't like it, mainly because everyone was targeting an alliance from one season that wasn't even working together, and not paying attention, even knowing and working with the Brazil people. Once Simon left, it was destined for a Dylan/Colleen/Jamie win. Nick, Reynold, and Aly tried to recover, but it failed because one of them had the idol.
6) Mongolia - It sucks because the first season is always gonna be overshadowed by these new seasons with these big-ass, complicated twists and gameplay. It was good, but when Sam flipped, it got a little better. Then they voted her out and the season turned to "How Tyler Loses the Game" or "When Will Logan Win the Game".
7) Venezuela - The winner and some players were great, just wasn't interesting or active enough.
8) Great Britain - Unfortunately, people don't like it when you stick with your tribe. Just boring, even with players like Chris, Aly, and Dylan trying to save the season. Jacco just made it horrible.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!