This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Episode 2

Topic » Endurance | Episode 2

1474 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here for Purple
1474 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1474 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Before I get started... I would like to reveal a twist that will change how the Endurance game is played.
1474 days 6 hours ago
MrEbony
Cut the cameras ... deadass
1474 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
It's called... the SHAPESHIFTER!
1474 days 6 hours ago
Ace99
wtf is that
1474 days 6 hours ago
tokio
:o
1474 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
bye
1474 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
MrEbony
Cut the cameras ... deadass

LOOOOL
1474 days 6 hours ago
adamsel
nina should have been blac chyna
1474 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Shapeshifter as in we can turn into whatever we want?
1474 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
This season, you can win an advantage called the SHAPESHIFTER.

Similar to hidden immunity idols in my Survivor series, the SHAPESHIFTER will be hidden on the first blog of a Tengaged user.

Every three rounds, one SHAPESHIFTER will enter the game and last for THREE rounds, meaning this first one expires after Round 3, the second one expires after Round 6, and the last one expires after Round 9.

The SHAPESHIFTER can help your team in three ways:

1. You can use it to transform into a SAMADHI, and give a disadvantage to another team in a temple mission.
2. You can use it as an immunity idol to save your team from the Temple of Fate. If you choose to do so, you must use it before 4 PM EST when the Temple of Fate decision is due.
3. You can use it as another pyramid piece. If you do not use it by its expiration date, it will automatically turn into a pyramid piece.

The shapeshifter is transferrable, but it must be a unanimous agreement amongst your team and you must have both your team members and both of the receiving team’s members in the same TG mail to transfer the SHAPESHIFTER. Both members of the giving team must send this mail.

After the SHAPESHIFTER expires, the identity of the team currently in possession of the SHAPESHIFTER will be revealed to everyone in the game.
1474 days 6 hours ago
Matedog1209
Shapeshifter?
I don't know about it.
1474 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Here
1474 days 6 hours ago
Faake
All right, this is on

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!