This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 2 Upates

Topic » The Elites Season 2 Upates

1407 days 23 hours ago
Sith
I am looking to start this Thursday around 7pm EST let me know if that works for you. This is an active forum to make sure everything is ready for Thursday so PLEASE reply with all thoughts and commentary.

Storyline - Production has moved the entire cast to Miami for the entire filming of season 2 here the cast will have to come together to put together/host a benefit Concert/Festival for people effected by Covid-19 and Social injustice. This will take the cast coming together user their resources from their perspective industries to make this successful as much as possible. However with tension still lingering from season one can the cast move forward or will everything be complete chaos ?

What i need from you if you are returning...
Character Name:
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended)
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?)

If you are a new Character what i need from you is....
Character Name:
Bio:
1407 days 23 hours ago
KaylaaS
Character Name: Kayla
Bio: so in season 1 I bonded with most of the girls, especially kb and evanna! I made amends with one of my close friends, kia. Last season kb and kia had issues, if both girls return that may be resolved.
Next season you will see kayla continue to struggle with her drinking issues and better her life. She also met a guy named Jason in season 1( austrlaia trip), that may appear in some episodes.
1407 days 23 hours ago
KaylaaS
New character: Jason
Bio: Met kayla in s1, at a bar on their australia trip. (May appear on some episodes)
1407 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Character Name: Chic Lefreak
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended) Chic is now hosting a fashion show for her Babydoll Line and is opening a boutique franchise all over the Eastern part of America. Chic is now alone and just broke up with her boyfriend and is now focused on beating Mihn-Ly. Will Chic do it?
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) Chic’s goals are to run a successful fashion show and to get involved in a new relationship.
1407 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Character Name: Katherine "Kat" Hernandez

Bio: Since Season 1 has concluded, Kat has been in a series of Twitter beefs with several cast members, two being her "Boss" Evanna as they went back and forth over an appropriate contract and the other being Kia. Kat has now expanded Cafe Altro to three locations NY, ATL, and now in her home town of Miami, Florida, right off of the beach. Kat's Boyfriend Miles Robinson was recently traded to Inter Miami CF, so he joined her in Miami. Kat has opened a shoe boutique down the street from her restaurant.

Season goals: Kat wants to establish her Miami restaurant and ensure all of her works are in line. Kat would like to expand her franchise even further to Puerto Rico and beyond. Kat would like to establish her new shoe boutique name in Miami's fashion scene.
1407 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Character Name: Tyler Young

Bio: Tyler has moved to Miami and became a licensed agent in the state of Florida now working under Chad Carroll who you may remember from Million Dollar Listing Miami. Tyler has split with Chanel and it's been confirmed she was NOT pregnant. During the finale of Season 1, it was revealed that Tyler's mother has passed away leaving a wedge between himself and Evanna as he did not want the events to be filmed. Tyler is now financially responsible for most of his family following the death of his mother leaving a burden on Tyler to sell as much as he can.

season goals: Tyler's goal is the establish himself further while in Miami to venture out and open his very own real estate agency. Since Tyler is responsible for feeding his family he plans to get into other businesses with some of his cast members to have even more sources of income.
1407 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
What i need from you if you are returning...
Character Name: Carly Henderson
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended) Carly is still writing and producing her songs. Carly is actually working on her first full album. Carly is still single and is looking for a new guy. Carly is living with her best friend, Andrea
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) I would love for Carly to have her first ever tour or concert. I would also like to see her and Tyler maybe getting together at some point.

If you are a new Character what i need from you is....
Character Name: Andrea Fox
Bio: Andrea is a model by day and a DJ by night. Andrea was the only child growing up and it was harder for her to leave her parents to fulfill her modeling career. Andrea and Carly have been best friends since they were in Kindergarten.
1407 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
Returning Character

Character Name: Jackie Solis
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended) Since wrapping season 1, Jackie's life has took a turn for the worst. Jackie's estranged sister, whom she's not spoken to in years was murdered due to police brutality. This ended up making Jackie her nephew's legal guardian. Jackie aside from trying to move on and adjust to new things, she's also looking to find a new co-owner for her fashion company, which will be anything but easy.
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) Jackie's goals are for her to be a good example for her nephew & to focus on growing her brand. Jackie is single & wants to stay single for the time being.
1407 days 22 hours ago
Sith
Evanna will NOT be returning as a Full time cast member check out her latest postvia Twitter

Evanna O'Neal | @EvannaOneal

So i will not be returning for season 2 of Elites.. I will be making a GUEST appearance during the season but i will not operate as a full time cast member due to me working on the Reboot of the BGC franchise. I AM and WILL always be the creator and Exectuive producer of the show so my name will always be in the credits.... With that being said Season 2 is now going to be based in Miami as production and i have decided to crown Jackie as our new Princpal cast member for the show she will be the anchor of the Miami series and leading the cast to a new direction! i can not wait to see whats in store!
1407 days 21 hours ago
hawlie307
Kia Lambert will be returning for Season 2

Her music has done really well. During the break she has released two new singles which exceeded her expectations. She is moving to Miami to work with a new record label that will hopefully help her do better with her music. She has found new confidence in herself and continues to pursue music whole heartedly.

Season Goals: Promote herself and her music through the show. Create more genuine bonds with the rest of the girls.
1407 days 21 hours ago
Sith
Ogechi "ChiChi" Bah

Popular video vixen, model, and longtime friend of Jackie and COUSIN of Kia, ChiChi joined the scene as a new addition to the lineup. This sexy single mom is a straight shooter who takes flack from no one. Chichi is a renowned stylist from the US. She has served as stylist of various famous personalities. She came to prominence while she was serving as the stylist of famous rapper Meek Mill. Born in South Africa but raised from the rough streets of North Philly Chichi is also well know for her Streetwear Clothing line "Ti Chi" for tall and curvy women. Chichi is known her Extoic body features and standing tall at 6'5. She is a mother of 7 between 2 well known men one is a famous basketball player and the other is a rapper whom she cannot discusses on screen. She moved to Miami to open her first store for her clothing line and also make some strong industry connects as she ventures out to be a Celebrity Real estate agent. Chichi is quick to lash out and to spill the tea.
1407 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
Character Name: Chanel Versace
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended) Since Season 1 ended, Chanel is at the top of her Music Career with so many hit records and even worked with Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj, She's also now single and doesn't care about her ex is doing, She's ready to just have fun with everyone

season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) to get along with all the cast members and not have too much drama, But of course that probably won't happen
1407 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
Character Name: Dante hernandez
Bio:
Dante is Kat's older brother, He's a Fitness model and loves getting the attention of women, He's on the show to show there is a brain behind the model life and to party a lot, Also he wants to meet the right girl, He hates Tyler with a passion, So there's definitely tension between those two, He also kind of has he's eye on Chanel
1407 days 20 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
(I missed season 1 because of issues but I am back and fully devoted)
Character Name: Ginny Lee
Bio: finally moving away from all her family in South Korea Ginny is in full fledge to bring her successful restaurant franchise to America alone for the first time. Moving to Miami and opening up to a new crowd of people is hard enough especially with covid-19 happening. Finally working to earn her success she is face with new challenges when approached to do the show Elites. Fresh eyed and sweet Ginny is looking forward to bringing sass. She’s

Description: 5’5 long black hair and thick boned. Currently single and struggling with her racial identity and fitting in to the “in crowd”
1407 days 20 hours ago
crush
Character Name: Minh-Ly Johnson
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended) Minh-Ly has opened a store in LA and is in the process of opening a store in Miami. She had started dating, and is seeing a basketball player. She has put her past behind her but it seems to follow her wherever she goes. Minh-Ly is a published model and has been all over the world since filming season one. She is booked and busy
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) Not beating up people
1407 days 15 hours ago
Sith
Minh-LY is also engaged to Chichi brother

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!