This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 2 Upates

Topic » The Elites Season 2 Upates

1407 days 16 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
(Btw Shorondabubbles is BACK YALL AYEEE)
1407 days 16 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
Character name : Highland Lewis
Bio: A very self centered cocky presence. She likes things to go on her time and wants to call all the shots. She lives for confrontation and only wants friends who are on her “level.” She’s about her money and all about the fame. She’s ruthless. Her backstory is that growing up she was abused by her stepfather and had to move out at the age of 16 and make a life for herself on her own. She’s power hungry because of her past and not having much have an example of love and respect in her household.
1407 days 12 hours ago
Sith
Omg and you have better grammar
1407 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
Omggggg Shoronda!! Welcome back girl! <3 me and sith was just saying the other day that we hoped you come back! LOL, sith i told you, you keep talking about someone, they'll return!
1407 days 6 hours ago
Curlyrune
What i need from you if you are returning...
Character Name: KB
Bio: (give us updates of what happened since season 1 ended): After filming there last season, KB realised she really liked Miami, so she decided to relocate there. She is now working in Miami General Hospital. She is still friends with Kayla and Evanna after the show.
season goals: (What would you like to see your character accomplish this season that they didn't do last season?) To help Kayla with her drinking problems, interact more with some of the other girls
1407 days 5 hours ago
Dylangover1
Character Name: Lisa savage
Bio: Lisa has had a hard life she come out as gay at the age of 16 her parents kicked her out and she had to build her business empire from the ground up she is now worth millions but she doesn't have that many Friends as she always keeps her walls up but the very few people she has let her walls down for knows she has a heart of gold and will do anything for the ones she loves

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!