This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Mike the Producer: we understand Akinye and everything is going to be taken care of the reason why we brought all of you together tonight

- places plane tickets on the table -

Mike The Producer: Things are getting out of hand for it to be the last two weeks in the house... Do you all wanna pack up and go home today and we just CUT filming short or can you all talk it out like adults and co exist these last two weeks

Angela the producer: Georgina is NOT returning at all not even to get her things she is banned from filming with this production company
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy: We can go I have shoots lined up they can go back to the hood
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would get up, taking a plane ticket.

Bitch, i honestly could give a fuck. We 'gone keep banging & fucking fighting these next 2 weeks, so it ain't no point in trying to stay. Ain't none of us changed. *Shrug shoulders*
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Evanna: You girls sure you want to do this?
1456 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye nods, grabbing a plane ticket for herself*
Yeah, imma dip. We can cut the cameras deadass 'cause if y'all looking for peace, it ain't gon' be no peace.
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy picks up her plane ticket-

I'll be in Chicago lemme know when you land I'll meet yo ass at the airport bring yo shooters since you bout it!
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would nod and agree with Akinye.

Like, dead ass. Cut the cameras. It's some bullshit, like forreal forreal
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Angela the producer: we just feel like this filming process has became the most violent season of BGC we have ever produced. Cutting filming short also means NO reunion... you all will film exit interviews and reunion questions at home and send them in.
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan wouldn't even acknowledge Ivy. She'd continue waiting for the producers answers.

Interview: Ivy is a ghost. A fat one, but a ghost.
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy: Oh cause you don't want these bitch to get beat up *Nods*
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Mike the Producer: So this is it after everything you all worked for? this is the end?
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy rolls her eyes-
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would shrug her shoulders, looking at Angela.

Bitch, don't nobody give a damn. YALL SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE STRICT. Letting these hoes fight every fucking day. *Cocks neck* Had this been the older seasons contract, none of this would've happened
1456 days 11 hours ago
Sith
Angela the Producer: Fine, you girls plane leaves in the next 6 hours this is your chance to pack up, clean up the house and we will call you all when your limo is ready.
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Mike, yes. Like, i mean... i really did work hard to change. And i'd say i did a little bit. I'm not as quick to snap over petty things, i don't let as much shit get to me as it did earlier on. It worked a little to a certain extant.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!