This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1464 days 18 hours ago
Sith
- a few hours in the house would pass as everything would be calm down a bit Production would hold a house meeting with the girls -
1464 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would have her edges wrapped in a scarf as her hair would be in a messy bun. She'd walk into the living room and sit down.
1464 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy would sit down with her hair in a ponytail-
1464 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye would head take a seat on the couch, pulling the strings on her sweater to tighten her hood*
1464 days 18 hours ago
Sith
- Evanna the life coach would walk out -

Evanna: Good evening ladies my name is Evanna, and i am the life coach. Somethings has happen over the last few weeks that the production team feels like that needs to be address
1464 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy: Won't you on another show? So now you a life coach *Laughs*
1464 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would scoff, looking at Evanna.

Where you been all this time? *laughs* this whole ass experience about to be over
1464 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Evanna's and all these jobs)
1464 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
(LOL chileee imma need for you to use another name other than Evanna. LOL it's old)
1464 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
(LOLLLL)
1464 days 18 hours ago
Sith
(LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its so easy to remember )
1464 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Sithia or something)
1464 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
(Frfr, homegirl been on Tengaged Wives back in the day, The Elites, probably some other show i'm forgetting & now she's a life coach. LOL)
1464 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
(evanna booked and busy)
1464 days 18 hours ago
Sith
Evanna: That is not the point. The point is production feels like the drama in the house has reached and all time high like never before... Can you all explain what took place

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!