This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1456 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Love and Tengaged all the shows...I kinda want it to be the same person)
1456 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
(LOLOLOL she is, King, hahaha)
1456 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy nods: I was just checking cause I remember you from another show you ain't the one to be giving advice that's all I remember you choked somebody back in the day
1456 days 12 hours ago
Sith
(She is the same person lmao her resume is long okay)
1456 days 12 hours ago
Sith
Evanna: Ivy that is not the point right now
1456 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would laugh a little.

That's not the point? How is it not? We're supposed to be here to change & you was supposed to come in & help us, but you been LATE & SLEEPING. *Nods head* These bitches decided they wasn't going to like me from jump. Georgina & Fat Cow *Looks at Ivy* wanted to jump me today. Like, what kind of fucking experience is this? FUCKING PRINCESS PRISON? Fuck you & fuck all this shit.
1456 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy nods: Mhmm Okay shut yo charcoal ass up before I WHOOP YO ASS!
1456 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I'm honestly pissed off. This Evanna person decided to be a fake ass night in shining armor and come in talking 'bout "Oh what happened? We care about y'all" Nah, you don't. Man fuck you & the mf horse you rode in on, BITCHHHHH! Fuck outta here.
1456 days 12 hours ago
Sith
Angela the producer: Milan just calm down
1456 days 12 hours ago
Sith
Evanna: Ladies i am not the original life coach that was supposed to be apart of this all we can do now is to work to a better future!
1456 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan laughs, not even looking at Ivy's direction.

Oh, we being racist now? Mm, okay, okay!
1456 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy: She ain't gonna do shit she calm cause she definitely ain't gone do nothing ain't flinched an inch
1456 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye nods*
All imma say is either G, or production, is paying for these medical bills 'cause the bitch bit me.
1456 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
-Milan would look at Angela and get up

Nah, i'm not finna calm down, cuz all this is fake & for the tv cameras. Y'all don't care about us! We supposed to be here to change & yall letting THESE BITCHES FUCKING HIT ME?! *Screams*
1456 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ivy: Dramatic ass bitch

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!