This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would nod-

yeah ill talk with him and find a resolution...and if we cant find one im gonna go buy my own house myself and get the money back that we put into the house
3018 days 2 hours ago
kort
Exactly, there is no point in handing away your hard earned money to get a shitty job in return. I agree with you, and theirs a lot of good contractors and housing realtors here in this part of Atlanta. Do not settle, because you do not have to.

*Finishing up her sushi.*

What do you think of the other women? Have you gotten to really know any of them?
3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would sip her drink and nod-

Uhh I like you and evanna alot ....pamela and her racist remarks I dont like and noelle I dont like cause shes messy and dont know how to act in public  and the rest of them is cool for now I dont know what the future holds so yeah
3018 days 2 hours ago
kort
Pamela and I are...rocky right now because of those comments. We definitely need to have a sit down chat. Noelle is a really sweet girl, I think you guys should have a sit down and really get to the bottom of your issues. You just met each other, and it's no point in being angry over a child.

And yeah, the other women are marvelous.
3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would nod-

Yeah ill text her to meet up and stuff.....but anyways how was dallas?
3018 days 2 hours ago
crush
*Noelle would be seen getting her daughter dressed and ready for day care*

Interview: So today I have some important meetings regarding my swim suit line. I can't wait to bring those vision of mine to life.
3018 days 2 hours ago
kort
Amazing. The resort I stayed at was really great, and the crowd was amazing. A lot of them had questions about my dating life, and it really made me think about how things have been since I broke up with my ex-fiance.

Interview: 2015 was a trainwreck. My fiance basically woke up one day and was like, "You are not the one for me." And that was that. Now I'm back on the market, but it's been so long.
3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would nod-

wow thats great...who was your fiance?
3018 days 2 hours ago
kort
I don't want to even get into those sordid details. It's still pretty painful to relive. It's one of those recurring nightmares that just never ends. Anytime I'm asked about him and what all transpired throughout the past four years, I stumble.

*Twirling her martini with her straw as they refill her drink.*
3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would nod-

Oh ok I understand....
3018 days 2 hours ago
kort
Just know that things ended abruptly. He basically randomly decided he couldn't do it anymore, and it really was a shock to me. I loved the guy, and I still do. I'm not sure if I even want to date after all that went down that morning.

I begged him to stay. I literally was holding his arm, pleading with him. And it did not matter. His mind was made up. It changed my life.

Interview: Battling alcoholism and depression following my breakup is something that when I look back on it, made me much stronger as a woman. I was desperate for a man to love me at that time, that I accepted so much from him.
3018 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would nod-

Have you thought about dating again?....and he needs to know he lost a great woman when he lost you morgan
3018 days 1 hour ago
kort
I have...but it's not easy. I mean, I don't know if I can trust a guy ever again. When you have a nasty breakup like that, and you fall apart and have to build yourself back up again, you're fragile. I'm fragile right now. I've worked hard to find myself again, and I don't want another man coming and ruining all that, you know?

*Sipping her martini, using one acrylic nail to stir her drink with her straw.*

What do you think I should?
3018 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Sips drink and nod-

yeah I agree with what your saying...I think you should find love on your own terms like when your ready to date again go for it its tons of guys who wants you for you and Im sure you will find that
3018 days 1 hour ago
SummerRae101
*The camera would pan to a house "KYLIE'S HOME'*
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fd/c5/b3/fdc5b3520870af529fa626369db16265.jpg

*She'd be seen, cooking in the kitchen, as her fiance is sitting at the table*

CF: Johnny and I have been together for about 5 years, we met in the WWE. We got engaged two years ago,and we're yet to plan a wedding date

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!