This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

3011 days 3 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Noelle

Sure, when i return from retreat tomorrow we can sit down over some tea =]
3011 days 3 hours ago
crush
Of course I'll be there. I'm all about charity. I will be on my best behavior just for you love.

Confessional: One night I'm pretty sure I can be the lady that I am and keep it cute.
3011 days 3 hours ago
Venetiabella
Thanks hun.

— Hanging up the phone, Pamela then begins to dial Evanna.
3011 days 3 hours ago
crush
*Noelle is seen at home with Chris and Princess*
3011 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
- Sending a text message to Pamela.

"So you're inviting Evanna to your event? Disappointed in you."
3011 days 3 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Pamela responds back to Mya.

(TEXT): Evanna and I made up and settled our differences. Do you not like Evanna?
3011 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
- Responding back to Pamela.

"It's not about that. It's the fact that she is constantly starting drama, and now you wanna invite her to a charity EVENT? Mistake."
3011 days 3 hours ago
Venetiabella
(TEXT): Evanna is a grown woman and I am going to make sure she doesn't act out.
3011 days 3 hours ago
presea6789
- Mya sets her phone down on the counter, rolling her eyes.

I see where her loyalties lie.
3011 days 3 hours ago
crush
*Noelle is fresh out the shower, and watching tv with her daughter*
3011 days 2 hours ago
topazisqueen
dani is at pink getting a pink sweater*

CF: I love pink with all this drama its not for me so I'm going to the pink store like
3011 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would be seen reading an email from her mother, she'd look upset.

Interview: I've just received some interesting news. I'm honestly so mad right now, i can't even think straight. I've not been in the drama with the other ladies, due to my own personal family issues i've got going on.

-Tiffany would enter her bedroom, sitting on the bed, next to her husband.

T: So... are you going to tell me where you were for the past 4 days? Because, honestly... i know you weren't on a business trip.

Matthew: I was. What are you talking about?

T: *She'd chuckle, attempting to cover up her tears. She'd toss the phone at him, leaving the room.* Check it out.
3011 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would be seen in her daughters room, she'd be playing with her. Her husband would enter the room, he'd sigh.

M: It's not what you think.

T: Shut your mouth. I'm playing with my daughter & we're not going to speak about it in front of her.

M: Then come out of here, and speak to me. Please.

T: *She'd get up, sighing. They'd go back into their room.* What?

M: I swear. It's not what it seems. I was on a business trip, whatever loser took that pic is just trying to mess up our marriage! *He'd look angry.*

T: *She'd look at him, rolling her eyes.* First of all, keep your fucking voice down. Our daughter is 10 feet away.

M: Listen to m-

T: I want a divorce. I fucking hate you. I haven't been happy in a long time, you're garbage. You treat me like shit. You're never home, you buy me expensive things to makeup for the fact that you're not here. I'm raising our daughter alone, and that's fine... because i'm going to KICK your ass in court. I'm going to find the most vindictive and spiteful lawyer i can & together we're going to annihilate you. Please, get away from me. *She'd roll her eyes, going back into Imani's room.*
3011 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: My husband is evil. He cheated on me. *The music would drop.* And to make things worse... he cheated on me with my best friend. *The camera would show a blurred picture of another Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.* He went to go see her recently. *She'd tear up.* What kind of human can do this to someone they claim to love?
3011 days 2 hours ago
topazisqueen
dani would text tiffany *

so I have a question should I get this pink jacket * sends it to her on a picture * or this pink jacket * * shows her another picture * HURRY AND RESPOND THIS IS A REAL ISSUE T

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!