This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

3011 days ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would look at her phone & look confused as to how Dani got her number, she'd ignore the text, going into a bathroom. The camera would follow, but you'd only hear quiet sobs as the door would shut in front of the camera's lens.
3010 days 23 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Pamela texts Dani.

"Hey boo!"
3010 days 13 hours ago
kort
Interview: This morning I'm fresh off a jet in Dallas, Texas, for one of my book signings. I love meeting people who have read my story, and I love seeing my story touch someone's life. It really makes the work that I do rewarding.

*Strutting inside the mall,where a group of avid book readers are going wild. Inside the Barnes & Nobles, she sits at a table in front of a line. She begins signing books, taking pictures with the readers, and chatting with them.*

Girl: I love how in the story you discussed your relationship issues...so is there any new guy in your life? How did you move past your trust issues?

Good question..um, I don't want to say I've moved past my trust issues per se, but rather I've learned they can be a roadblock to potential love interests. So be cautious, but don't be so cautious that you miss out. And no, I'm not dating.
3010 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Interview- So myself and Mario are still building our dream house that was suppose to be done before we got married one year ago but everything has to be  perfect  so were gonna take it one step at a time and hope that we will get out of the condo and into our house

**Erica would be seen walking up to the unfinished house with the head contractor and her assistant*

This is so unacceptable this was suppose to be complete over a year ago Troy your team need to be here working on this house like now no days off this is a million dollar home and we paid you thousands to do this we have no windows luckily we have doors, wheres my grass im walking on dirt right now
3010 days 13 hours ago
kort
Interview: I have to fly back to Atlanta, which is not that much of a jet lag, but I definitely enjoyed meeting my fans in Dallas.

*Arriving back in Atlanta, she would be seen strutting in her basic airport outfit towards the gates.*

Texts Erica: Hey girl! Want to catch up for some lunch! Sushi?
3010 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
erica would text back-

Yeah sure im on the way

Erica would leave her assitant and the contractor there and hop into her range and begin driving-
3010 days 13 hours ago
kort
*Entering a sushi bar // she sits down, crossing her legs, waiting for Erica.*
3010 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would walk in and sit-

Hey Girl!

smiles-
3010 days 12 hours ago
kort
*Hugging Erica, sitting down with her martini and sushi.*

Hey gorgeous, you look stunning as always. How are you?
3010 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would smile-

Thanks so do you....im a bit stressed out over this house but itll be fine how are you?
3010 days 12 hours ago
kort
I'm fine, just got back from Dallas. What are you stressed out about? What's going on?

*Sipping her martini.*
3010 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

The house me and mario began building still isnt complete its been in construction for one whole year and basically its pass time for it to be done I know its a huge house but weve gave them ample amount of time to finish the home we paid them up front so they cant say anything about the money...Morgan the house doesnt have windows it doesnt have grass were walking on dirt like its unacceptable to be honest
3010 days 12 hours ago
kort
You might want to think about getting some of your money back and trying to reuse it to hire someone else. It is irresponsible to continue waiting around on them to figure out how their going to get it down.

What does Mario think?
3010 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

He basically dropped it into my lap despite me having other work to do like my clothing line and making sure my store is booming and my organizations , hes on the road non stop playing from city to city
3010 days 12 hours ago
kort
Well, how are you going to handle it? I think you need to talk things over with him, and get to some kind of resolution. You can't handle this by yourself, clearly. It's a big deal, and he needs to be there to help you out.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!