This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

3022 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Morgan

IM BACK BOO
3022 days 4 hours ago
kort
Texting Evanna: How was the retreat dearie?

Interview: Evanna and I have had some issues over the following weeks, but..I don't feel they were major enough to warrant me to hate the girl. I just have to keep a watchful eye over her.
3022 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Morgan

Great Meet me at the Springfield Winery
3022 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would be seen waving to mario as he leaves for a five game roadtrip-
3022 days 4 hours ago
kort
*Exiting her house, driving to the Springfield Winery // http://i.imgur.com/Z7sLQeU.png *

Hey Evanna, you look lovely, love. How are you?
3022 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Erica

Meet me at the springfield winery
3022 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
txt back

alright otw

Erica would get into her car and drive to the winery-
3022 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would be all in full glam, as she'd exit her Tahoe.

Interview: I'm meeting with my manager today to talk about some business inquiries. I've been having a rough couple of days and i'm excited to talk about something OTHER than the divorce.
3022 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Evanna would be seen wearing a diamond studded demin rock a wear outfit with white addias  on

Hey Morgie! how are you!

Confessionals: Morgan reminds me of my first daughter who i miscarried during my 3rd trimester. Like the feeling i got when i was pregnant with her is the same feeling i get when i am around morgan and i know its God way of telling me that my baby will always be with me. Yes, i do believe in reincarnation and i do believe my baby spirit has reincarnated in morgan
3022 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
-Tiffany would enter the building & sit down.

Joanna: Hey Doll! *She'd hug & kiss her.* How are you?

T: I'm wonderful! How are you?

J: Great! Now, let's discuss what's all going to happen.

T: Okay, i got your text last night, but fill me in on it.

J: Okay, well basically, i met up with a fashion designer & showed him your designs... he LOVED it! He's bringing you into his company & wants you to be his newest designer. He asked me to personally tell you to put together a launching event & to invite anyone & everyone.

T: OH MY GOODNESS! Are you joking?!

Interview: This is EXACTLY the kind of news i'm needing at this point.
3022 days 4 hours ago
kort
Amazing. I am really busy, but it's just another regular day in the "Morgan" camp. You went to the retreat? I'm curious how that went. You definitely have a glow to you, almost like a brand new you.

*Hugging Erica, ordering wine.*

You look slayage, as always, Erica.
3022 days 4 hours ago
Cort
- Texting Tiffany come meet up at the winery
3022 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would arrive walking over to them-

Hey!
3022 days 4 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Calling Morgan again, the camera shows Pamela smoking a cigarette outside her pageant training studio. Her bleached hair is a pony tail.
3022 days 4 hours ago
kort
Ladies, I have to step outside for a minute. Pamela is calling me.

*Stepping outside of the winery, the cameras following.*

Hello?

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!