This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2030 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
@awwsum11

Rodrigo was the best player in the cast. I think a lot of his game was overshadowed by bigger players and he probably will never get the credit he deserves. For example, the Patrick vote.

I originally did not want to do Patrick which basically ruined the plan for Splozo/Britt/Wyatt/Rod as I was supposed to be the fifth. Everyone basically said it was too messy as we all couldn't agree on doing one person (I wasn't willing to do Pat, Splozo didn't wanna do CJ, Britt didn't wanna do Lalisa, etc.).

Rodrigo was set to go in until he reached out to me. Our conversation was what made me flip on Patrick. Rod showed me that he was in desperate need of help and that he would return the favor when I was in a similar position. We formed an alliance that basically stuck until his elimination. I did not reach out to Rod as I was all for saving Patrick. Rod reached out to me. Splozo couldn't get me on board with doing Patrick. Rodrigo did.

After I was back on board, Rod got the others. I did not want people to know that I was rallying votes to save Rod so Rod had to do it himself. I believe he is the biggest reason he was safe.

Beyond this, my side loved Rod. He was most likely going to make finals if our side was majority as he was in everyone's end game. He also happened to be the least threatening to the other side and could have laid low and not be focused on. He set himself up to almost never be the target in late-game (early game he was just the easy vote but after sides formed, people would not do him just because it's easy).

Despite being tightly alligned with us, I don't think the other side thought Rod was invested with us. I am sure he was viewed as the swing vote with people thinking they could get him to flip on the rest of us.

In a regular season, I think he would have done a lot better or if it was a survivor season. Sometimes the best players don't always make it to the end. This is one of those stories.
2030 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
@Frenchmaid - Cara Maria did not go into a single elimination in Vendettas. That doesn't make her win any less deserving lol.

I expected this to be brought up but the point of this game isn't to go into eliminations and fight for your survival.
2030 days 13 hours ago
FrenchMaid
this is a general statement, but I have the feeling some of the jury think i was 'carried' to the final 4.

I have proven that was FALSE.

i earned my way to this finals based on my own merit:

-I played a smart game in stage 1 by laying low and earning the last keycard so that I wouldn't have to face a strong competitor in that challenge because they would have a keycard by then.

-I played a strategic game in stage 2 by playing both sides of the house to avoid making enemies from both sides and to keep my name out as a possibility of going into the elimination comp. I also made sure that my #1 target (BOBROCKS) was voted into the elimination and thus getting rid of the only person at the time who was coming after me.

-i played a physical game in stage 3/4 by proving to the jury, the current players, rshow, and MYSELF how good I can be in competitions and winning three HARD elimination comps against three determined, competitive RSF legends. I showed that I am capable of winning competitions when needed.

That is why I believe I played the best game out of the other 3. I came into this game as an underdog, played this game as as hard as I could, and succeed like the RSF champion that i am!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a40c68f347bb01bc42c9ce1e08379bc9/tenor.gif
2030 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Piddu weren't you messaging Lalisa in Stage 3 that y'all needed to throw challenges because you felt comfortable with anyone winning? If not then my mistake but that's what I was told. You did speak your mind nobody is denying that, but I don't think that had anything to do with my original statement at all?

And I didn't let you slide till final 4 lol, let's not forget you got lucky with a double cross draw. Without it you would have had to face the final 6 elimination. That was just pure luck.

I think I played very out in the open. Everyone knew that my loyalties were with the side I was on. Yes you're right Britt/Semaj did go in however it was because Splozo & I BOTH protected two teams. I wanted Blue and Splozo wanted Black or Orange, and neither of us were gonna get what we wanted! So we worked something else out. After I sent semajdude in, I was pretty open about how we would have to send him in again so there's that. Nbkiller/CJ going in was a result of Splozo caving in the first round and sending Red over Orange and there was no way I was going to be able to protect Orange again without sending myself into elimination. Splozo didn't control me at all in Stage 3, and I didn't control him. We had to come to compromises, and there was 1 time for each of us where the other caved in.

I never said I was a mastermind, I agree I don't think anybody was. I also think you played well! Obviously I didn't play circles around the cast considering I was targeted and sent into eliminations in different phases but I do think I had more pull over people. You're saying that I had all of these "friends" when really I had only 3-4 while everyone else was an acquaintance at best. And even then those "friends" are going to do what's best for them at the end of the day, their sole mission wasn't to protect me all season.

If we wanna talk about friends, you joined with Timster and through Timster you had a ton of allies right off the bat. That's huge. I think everybody in the game had the same opportunity to have a hold of the game or w/e. That's it.
2030 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
@Ethan no he only said that the first round of Stage 3, then after that 1st round I was comfortable throwing and told Piddu that we should just throw
2030 days 13 hours ago
FrenchMaid
@Piddu i dont watch The Challenge, so idk really who Cara Maria is and how she did on that particular season, but yes I believe you should have at least one elimination win under your belt to make your win credible.

Yea you managed to avoid it/lucked out of participating in an elimination comp, but you never had to fight your ass off in an elimination comp to stay in this game. You cant even say you "won your immunity" because you haven't won a single daily competition this season.
2030 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
@Lalisa But it's the fact that he was saying it at all is my point.
2030 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
ugh cj’s speech...i felt that

america is moved by ur words
2030 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
i too do not know who that bitch cara maria is, ew gross
2030 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
@Jordon

Sorry for the harsh words, I just honestly felt some type of way after you did what you did even when I threw you a couple of bones in Stage 1. Did I give you a keycard? No, but I don’t think I should’ve been held THAT accountable for me doing that one thing. I felt like you were focusing on that so much and chose to ignore that I still DID stuff for you! I solely kept you out of elimination in Stage 1 over Wyatt AND I voted how you wanted me to vote for that last round of Stage 1 to help you and Brittany out. It wasn’t like I totally ditched you as an ally at all! In my eyes I helped you more than I helped probably anybody else in Stage 1! Going into Stage 2 however, you could’ve just told me who you wanted to work with right off the bat, but instead you said the opposite of every single person you wanted to work with. And when I obviously say I’m down for the 6 you suggested (that you apparently had no intentions on working with at all), I’m gonna say that because I just wanted us both to be safe! There was no sketchiness behind it or anything, I just think you read WAY too much into it.

To answer questions though..

- After all the games I’ve played with you and have had your back and have aligned with you every game since nicks cutthroat, you didn’t even have a conversation about who you were giving your spot to in stage 1. My question is why?

The reason why I didn’t include you in any conversation to give my keycard to in Stage 1, was because we literally had sent a total of 0 messages to each other ever since the game had started. Did I still trust you? Did I still want to work with you? Of course, but when there’s other people that I’m friends with that also talk to me on a daily basis who also don’t have a keycard, it’d be hard for anybody to just act like they don’t exist and instead give that safety to somebody else entirely. Think of it this way. If you won the challenge, you would have given your keycard to Brittany and not me. I would’ve 100% understood. It goes the same way with Nolan, and it goes the same way with anybody. You weren’t my only ally in the game.

- Did you just come into the game not even thinking about us working together?

You messaged me pre-season saying we were gonna go the distance this season, and I was 100% down! So coming into the game I thought we were working together, and even though we didn’t talk I still trusted you, and you were in my Top 5 people. Just like you had people above me, I had people above you but I thought the trust was still there until Stage 2 hit.
2030 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
@Wuau
Why should I give my medals to you over the other two players? What have you done better than the other two?

I don't expect your medals as I think you're still pretty disappointed in me.

I think I deserve it over the other two because I did avoid going into eliminations up until f6 (if we dont want to count the f4 double cross). I avoided 12 eliminations and it was not because of pure luck. I made relationships with people that kept me safe. People had other targets to fry because I put myself in a position where I wasn't their immediate target. People were comfortable enough to keep me around. Whether if that is because they thought I could help their game or whether it's because they thought I could hurt their game less than others. I had Lalisa as my partner and people can say that the only reason I'm safe is because of him but I put myself in that pair. I strategically picked Lalisa knowing it could keep me safe. I didn't random.org my partner.

In terms of what I did better, I think I kept communication open. I did talk to members of the majority. Other people didn't venture out beyond their alliance. Outside of just being in majority, I'm not sure what the others did in terms of making sure they were safe in case the minority ever got power. Apart from phase 1 immunity, I was eligible for every single elimination after yet I don't think I recieved a single vote in any round.

I played in minority against pretty much an unbreakable majority and still managed to make it this far.
2030 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
No one even told me if my question was asked already; I’m just sitting here waiting
2030 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
@CJ I think that is a plus for my game. I did NOT have a single immunity beyond phase 1. I was eligible for every elimination and vote from phase 2 until now and received no votes. I lucked out at F6 for the double cross but no matter what, someone was going to pull it. It's not like we had a choice.
2030 days 12 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Also give me your medals so you can see an ICONIC elimination round with Piddu vs Ethan in Blokus.

Y’all really want to see me vs Ethan or Piddu?

Ethan vs Piddu screams main event boxing PPV
2030 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL CJ what WWE gif is Piddu vs Ethan and what gif is Me vs You

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!