This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2018 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Piddu, I don't think that's why you're 'undeserving'. I think you took what I said in the wrong way.
2018 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
@Christian

- If you had to compare your gameplay this season to a position of sex, what would it be and why

I would go with The Clapper. Think of it like this: every time in the game where I got revenge on the people(s) who wronged me or voted me, etc., ....CLAP! Every hate-thrust represented me getting back at those specific people, and every CLAP was them getting eliminated from the game. Now clap your hands for a good minute and that's an accurate comparison based on what I just said (sun)

https://media.giphy.com/media/KPqRAbp11xgti/giphy.gif
2018 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Good choice Ethan esp since you’ve probably gotten the clap before nice nice
2018 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
???
2018 days 5 hours ago
wuau
So I guess I have made up my decision based on your plea and the answer to my question. Good luck to all 3 of you
2018 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
Christian i carried him in redneck island 2 and this is the thanks i got
2018 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
https://data.whicdn.com/images/25091761/original.gif
2018 days ago
Timster
@French Is Torrie Wilson the ultimate blonde bombshell?

@Ethan Do I owe you a jury vote or have I already repayed you in it her ways 😏

@Piddu Why are you so competitive in these games?

@All What was the most entertaining elimination match of the season?
2018 days ago
BOBROCKS333
Hello everyone...it's time for me to make an appearance at this jury questioning.

I've control + f'ed my name through all 9 pages! Jk I've actually read everything and watched the video even, so I feel like I have a good enough grasp on what happened gamewise! Well I was here for like half of it lol so I know what happened then, but the other 20 weeks were nice to read about. I think you all played great, different games to get to this position, and I will have to consider that when casting my vote. I am very bad at coming up with jury questions that are actually related to the game bc everyone beat me to it.....so here goes nothing................

CJ - Recent polls have shown 1/5th of Americans can't locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Ethan - You have labeled yourself as a flirt. You are probably the most masterful person in the history of RSF to play the flirt card, which is great. My question to you is, how does that resonate for you in the bedroom? How do you take that to the next level as far as strategy in the game, how does that translate your layers...

Piddu - I'm out of funny questions sorry. I'll just ask if you think you were not an RSF champion and ShadowBaller was a champion on this season instead, how would he have fared in this season??????? Would he have done just as well as you bc you are the same person??????????

To all 3 - How do you plan on taking the title of RSF Golden Champion and using that platform to make a difference in the world?

I wish you all the best, no hard feelings toward anyone (except RSHOWFREAK) about anything that happened this season. It was fun even though I feel like I got eliminated 3 years ago and yet this is still going on~
2017 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
@Timster

- @Ethan Do I owe you a jury vote or have I already repayed you in it her ways

I'm assuming "it her" was spellchecked when you really meant "other"??

If that's the case then I feel like a jury vote would be nice??? Idk, I've voted for you twice to win in Suitman's when you screwed me over both times, so the favor would be mucho apreciado! You know ily and everything was all game <3

But omg Timster winked at me?? Excuse me for one moment pls...

https://i.giphy.com/media/l3fzKvHnpFx5IhiGQ/giphy.gif

- @All What was the most entertaining elimination match of the season?

I would have to say it's a tie between nbkiller vs Patrick319 in that hard ass Dice Elim and You vs Splozo in that Trivia Elim. Both eliminations came down to either the last point or both competitors getting a question wrong. I watched both of those live and damn...I was on the edge of my seat! I had no idea who was gonna pull through, and all competitors fought really hard to be there. I would also say Me vs Christian but I competed in that so I'm not gonna count it...apparently a lot of people had no clue who had won which I guess could've been seen as entertaining as well. But definitely the first two I mentioned. I can't come to a definite decision, both were very good.
2017 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
@Jacob

Ethan - You have labeled yourself as a flirt. You are probably the most masterful person in the history of RSF to play the flirt card, which is great. My question to you is, how does that resonate for you in the bedroom? How do you take that to the next level as far as strategy in the game, how does that translate your layers...

https://i.gyazo.com/a9253ea74312716d63c35d569ac6853a.gif

I think my strategy in this game has been infused with my personality, and being flirtatious is a big part of my personality! At home it um…it gets me what I want…

https://i.gyazo.com/8f9160525f3edfb11eaa6fa44cb37ef3.gif

I’ll flirt with girls to get my way or I’ll flirt with guys to get my way, and um…I think I honestly can develop genuine relationships with people without flirting with them, but…it is an old standby not gonna lie (:

https://i.gyazo.com/cceb350503eacdf8858544cad100d280.gif

- To all 3 - How do you plan on taking the title of RSF Golden Champion and using that platform to make a difference in the world?

I plan on using the title of RSF Golden Champion to help teens around the world never to have to subject themselves to tengaged.com. All of us made that mistake many years ago, and now we’re basically trapped here! I can’t imagine those youngsters being brought up in this environment having to spam for designs or face death threats for voting somebody out of a game! How I plan on accomplishing this feat? Who the fuck knows, but what I DO know is that with the title of RSF Golden Champion, ANYTHING is possible :D So…everywhere like such as!
2017 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
@Bobrocks333

I don't think @shadowballer000 would have fared well in this. He is extremely busy in real life and would not have been able to dedicate the time. He also does not have the same reputation as me and would have probably been considered an "easy vote" for one of the rounds. I also think him and Ethan had past beef that may have gotten him targeted (either from nbkillers freshmeat or a survivor group game)?

What is the second question? I'll just say what difference I'd make LOL. So RSF has honestly turned to who has the most friends/who is the biggest no life. Even when I played years ago, these criteria stood. If I win the title of RSF Golden Champion I would be inspring the Eric's, Rodrigo's, and Coolexchange's that you don't need to have a lot of friends or be the best at challenges to win. You can be in a horrible position in the game but never give up and if you set your mind to winning, you can achieve this! Typically, most people can put their money on who is gonna win a season. I think a lot of people predicted Ethan would be a front runner. We need to stray away from this belief and show that we are all equals! As Siona said, people like Ethan get everything in life and it's time for the lesser people to take a stand!  I would also be inspriring old ass vets that feel they no longer have a place to play in RSF and could possibly inspire some of the older gen players to return. It would prevent the same recycled cast we see over and over!
2017 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
hi
2017 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
QUESTION -

Why should i vote for you? as i am irrelevant af this season for being out 1st, make your statement one sentence long. idgaf about all the details. one sentence
2017 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
@Jharrin7887

I was in the minority from mid Phase 2 (final 18) all the way till the end of the game but still avoided every elimination and if you had remained in the game, I think you would have been with me/Splozo/Tim's side as opposed to Ethan/Lalisa's side.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!