This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2003 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
@Timster
Why are you so competitive in these games?

As sad as it is, I do think I have a reputation and I don't want to disappoint people. I don't want people to be like "I don't get how he won before", or "oh he's not even that good, how is he in the HOF." I think a lot of people just assumed I must have been good as I've won before but they never actually experienced how I played first hand. Coming into this season, while I thought there was a good chance I'd probably flop, I did not want that. So many people were shocked I even accepted my invite and I don't really think people had that much faith in me doing as well as I did.

I wanna show everyone that I still do have it in me. I don't know, I just don't wanna feel like a loser LOL. Even Nolan's confessional when he got out was like "I was so excited when I saw people like Piddu were in this" and it's a lot of pressure to live up to. I think people think/thought really highly of me which makes it so I can't just play as good as everyone else, I'm expected to play better.

Also because my whole side did get taken out, I feel like I am kind of playing for them too. Seeing some of the jurors comments on here makes me feel like people are counting on me so it's difficult lol. When your allies get eliminated, you always want to find a way to avenge them so you're like "ok now I have to play for the both of us."

It's hard to explain and I don't think people really understand or maybe I just take group games too serious IDK LOL. I think I'm just really passionate for this franchise as it was something I did play a long time ago for a really long time. There weren't that many challenge group games back in the day and Rshow was one of the few hosts and has paved the way for others to host. I know I give Alex a lot of shit but I do appreciate what he's done.

Also I'm a twin so I think I might just be naturally competitive.
2003 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Thank you all for answering(?) my questions. I have made my decision.

Good luck yall. I won't be here for the finale but I'm glad I spent my last group game of 2018 with you guys <3
2003 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
my question is for Ethan,

why should you win?
2003 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Question:

CJ what color represents your gameplay this season the most?
2003 days ago
Ethan000
@nick9811

Hey Nick :)

I think I should win this season because I genuinely do think that I deserve it! I've worked my absolute tail off to get to this Final 4, and to come just short of the final would be devastating. I think you should give me your medal to advance to the finals because out of the 3 of us eligible to be voted through, I feel like I've had the hardest road to get here. I was a target in every phase of the game and had some shots taken at me, but I dodged them and earned my place here. Thanks for the question :)
2002 days 22 hours ago
FrenchMaid
@Pieguy

Blue because blue represents the sky and the sea- two vastly open space filled with clouds and sea creatures. These clouds and sea creatures represented various factors in this game that I believe I have conquered and attained throughout this season. Blue skies and blue sea are clear, pristine, and impeccable to deny it's aura.

My game is truly the blue shade in the color spectrum
2002 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
So uh. I only have like 2 hours so any of you can answer this for me.

If you could have instantly removed one person at the start of this game, who would it have been and why?
2002 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
@Novamax243

- If you could have instantly removed one person at the start of this game, who would it have been and why?

Hey there, thanks for the question!

To answer your question though, I would have probably removed aiwfwyattroh after seeing the cast from the get-go. Coming into this we were on very bad terms, and I knew he would target me any chance he got (which proved to be the case later on in the season at multiple points). Thank you again!
2002 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
@Novemax243

I would probably say Jharrin. I think him and my brother had a huge fight back in free agents and I wasn't sure if that would have made it so he would not want to work with me. I don't think I had any other people in the game that I had past beef with. Surprisingly though, we got along for the little time he was here and agreed to work together. It was early on so I don't know if we were just bullshitting each other but I do think we would have looked out for each other together had he stayed in longer.
2002 days 19 hours ago
FrenchMaid
@novamax
Lalisa because he stinks
2002 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Well that’s time ig, goodluck CJ & Scott
2002 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has been reached

Any votes not yet sent in will not count

Results up later tonight
2002 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Why not to now? Too busy handling bullshit like me and jacod’s comps?

I’m drunk and just speaking to my mind
2002 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ok I forgot to vote but your answer made me not even want to give you my medal CJ.
2002 days 17 hours ago
FrenchMaid
What answer did you wanted then Pieguy? Did you want me to guess out of my ass what your favorite color was or something?

Let’s start with what the fuck was that question anyways? You really expected a serious answer for it?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!