This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Vote

Topic » Jury Vote

2054 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
@Eric

Coming into this game, Rodrigo was probably seen as the least-threatening winner in this entire cast. So from Day 1, he KNEW he could use that to his advantage to fly under the radar and up his social game even more because people wouldn’t be as threatened by him. Even though he was deemed a weak competitor and called into the very first elimination, Rodrigo knew that THIS was the time to send a message to every single one of us doubting him. He killed the elimination, returned with a keycard around his neck, and everyone then took him seriously. Having gained most of the respect of the other fellow winners, Rodrigo stepped up his game drastically in Stage 2. Seen as an “easy vote” once again, he not only was tried once this stage, but TWICE! Both times he was voted for, he used the social connections he made with people from early on in the game to VERY NARROWLY avoid getting voted into elimination again. Rodrigo had it all! Allies, strategy, you name it and he was doing IT! Hell, it had to take a CHALLENGE to take Rodrigo out, and it wasn’t even his fault his team lost the challenge! He was never voted in successfully by anybody, which speaks to how protected he really set himself up to be moving through Stage 3 and into Stage 4. Rodrigo truly is the definition of a mastermind, and if you can’t see that then you’re clearly the one on crack!
2054 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol bye cj or Ethan. Love ya Scott.
2054 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
I think the favoritism is showing uh oh
2054 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
@wuau/Jeremy

- Question to all three: Why should I give my medals to you over the other two players? What have you done better than the other two?

I believe you should give me your medals over the other two players because at every given moment in this game, I was playing my ass off. It wasn't only because I wanted to, but it was because I had to! Nobody here on the jury can deny that I was a MUCH bigger target than either one of these two sitting next to me. Every single stage of this game I was a target for somebody at some point. It got to the point where I was so openly a target, that I just ended up embracing it and using it as leverage to help further me in the game.

While I do think it's commendable to lay low in the game and slide by like my other two competitors did, I also think it's a hell of a lot more impressive to steer the game the way YOU want it to go and keep it at that pace for the duration of the season. And that's exactly what I did. I wasn't afraid to win challenges, I wasn't afraid to make moves that benefitted me, and I wasn't afraid to play out in the open knowing damn well it would place a target on my back. I had the guts to do all of those things for me to gain control of the game and pick off the other alliance one by one.

To answer your second question, what I've done better than the other two is controlling the outcome of this game so far. Mostly everything that I’ve wanted to happen in this game has happened, and that’s due to me putting in the hard work to accomplish those things. (If you read my answers to the previous questions, I’ve talked a lot about this) I feel like every single person in this game had the opportunity to take a hold of the game and do what they wanted with it, but I think the two people sitting next to me were too scared to do so in fear that they would be targeted, while I on the other hand didn’t care if I was targeted. I just wanted to have a hand in how the game would turn out, and I think I’ve accomplished that.
2054 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
@Patrick

If you could give up your Final 4 spot to one other previously eliminated player, who would you give it to and why?

I would give it up to BOBROCKS33. The reason being is that I feel like every single person that's gone out this season had a fair chance to stay in the game besides him and BBlover96. But since I wasn't allied with Jayson, and WAS allied with Jacob, that is why I would choose him over the other, but both got raw deals.
2054 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hi guys congrats for making it here. I'd like to say my vote is up in the air but it really isnt. The person Im voting for has been Said to be fake to me but was he fale or not he was without a doubt the nicest One to me and the One that made this experience enjoyable. But congrats everyone
2054 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I do however appreciate the kind words Ethan <3 glad we are back with our Snap streaks
2054 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
@Ethan. I came into the game thinking we were atleast each other’s top 3. We didn’t talk but i didn’t know that we needed as much communication since we were supposed to be friends. Me and Britt don’t talk hardly at all until we have to and we are always number 1s. After talking to you briefly about the game you weren’t talking to me as you used to in other games and very short and when i asked who you wanted to work with in stage 2 we weren’t on the same page. I wanted to work with jayson and Tim and you did not. That is what made my decision is stage 2

Regardless. Of that. My question is for you Ethan.
After all the games I’ve played with you and have had your back and have aligned with you every game since nicks cut throat, you didn’t even have a conversation about who you were giving your spot to in stage 1. My question is why? Did you just come into the game not even thinking about us working together?
2054 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
@Brittany

First off, thank you for recognizing that this is just a game and thank you for saying that I deserve to make the final. I didn't expect that from you after what you were saying previously but knowing you had some sort of change of heart is refreshing to hear!

As far as your question goes, I think the role you played in my game was just an opposing alliance member. And I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with that. However I do think things could've worked out very differently. You can even ask your friend Jordonk, I was so down to work with both of you because I know y'all are sort of a pair and Jordon reached out to me PRE-SEASON to have a deal. But when I was targeted out of the blue in Stage 2 by him I didn't know where WE ever stood. I tried not to hold it against you though because it was HIM and not YOU, but part of me always thought you were very supportive of the move to pit me and Christian against each other based on the way you reacted to it when it indeed ended up happening. I still gave you the benefit of the doubt though, and didn't ever "come for you" or really oppose you at all until you made it clear yourself that we were on opposite sides. I remember clearly after I escaped going into elimination by 1 vote and your entire side had just voted for me, we had a convo in the main skype chat where you said "Ethan I'm sorry, but we're just not on the same side." And honestly I was okay with that. In the moment I was probably just annoyed with everyone, but you coming and saying that to me I guess made the divide clear to me and so I moved forward.

Hopefully that answers your question.
2054 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Thank you to everyone for answering my “question” so quickly!

I truly do enjoy all three of y’all, and wish I had more medals so I could give each of you one, so just know that my choice isn’t a choice against two of you, and that I still love all of y’all <3

Best of luck in continuing the jury process, and the rest of the game! :D
2054 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
Lol at gaiaphagee trying to run shit bro i beat u

Anyway question to cj

Why did you vote for me in the beginning of stage 2 when no one else voted me was this part of a strategy or did you just randomly vote
2054 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Fear? What? I don't think me and CJ were scared of winning challenges (like why would anyone be scared to win safety?) or to make moves. I fought with people in the main chat throughout the game. I always spoke my mind, whether it was regarding Jacob, people throwing, people saying they are up for trading but actually weren't.

Also if you had as much hold on the game as you said, why did you let me "slide" to final 4? You said the game went the way you wanted it to go. You wanted me in f4 without facing an elimination?

Also you hardly played out in the open. You said you sent in Britt/Semaj since Splozo wouldn't agree to doing blue. Apart from Jordon, you rarely were open about any of your targets. You never owned up to any backstabbing (semaj and nb come to mind, you basically blamed splozo for them going in). You told people what they wanted to hear and act innocent. And if it was Splozo's doing then how did you have control? That meant Splozo controlled you entirely for phase 3.

I do think you played well but I don't think you're a mastermind. Nobody was. I don't think you played circles around the cast. And quite honestly if you didn't have as many friends as you had in this game, your "hold" would not have been strong.

In the words of Timster, YOURE NOT A REAL PLAYER. JOINING WITH FRIENDS DOESN'T MAKE YOU A STRONG PLAYER. YOU'RE A COWARD, A BITCH, AND A ####

(Also if this answer applies to any of the questions, feel free to apply)
2054 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
that was to Ethan.
2054 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
PIDDU SPILLING ALL OF THE TEAAAAAAAAA

PIDDU IS DEF GETTING 2 OF MY MEDALS NOW LMAO
2054 days 13 hours ago
FrenchMaid
@BBlover96:

Final 4 that deserves it the least? Piddu for the sole reason he has never been into an elimination competition. He never had the pressure of competing to save his life in this game, while me, Ethan, and Lalisa had multiple elimination competitions where we really had to fight to stay in this game. I envy Piddu for avoiding 50% of the  elimination competitions and the other 50% lucking out of elimination competitions, but being in 3 eliminations really made me a stronger, confident, fiercer competitor that brought me to the final 4- and hopefully with the jury’s help, to the final 3.

@Patrick:
If i can give my final 4 spot to other previous eliminated player, it would actually be you! I gave you the keycard because I wanted US to make it far in the game. You were truly a great ally and I wanted you to make it far with me. I saw there was alot of unnecessary hate towards you, which I really dont understand why. Because of that, you were constantly targeted and deemed disposable by many. I never saw you as such because you are literally so kind, funny, and loyal. So yes, I would give my spot to you.

@Brittany:

Hey Brittany, let me just say that our friendship was 100% genuine and i am truly sorry that i ever made you feel like our friendship was tarnish in any way, shape, or form.

I did view you as an ally/friend, despite being on opposite sides in terms of alliances. I ultimately decided to side with the Ethan/Lalisa/Christian side because honestly besides you, rodrigo, Wyatt, and Splozo, I never really had a close connection with everyone else. I wish i could have worked more with you specifically, i really do.

To address the hot potato daily competition, I was just scared of going into the elimination. I had such a target during that comp and I knew i had to passed it to someone who was offline to better my chances. I unfortunately saw you were offline and passed the potato on you- but i immediately regretted that decision. My selfishness got in the way and I realize that what I had done was jeopardize your safety in favor for my safety. I am truly sorry for doing that because i felt like that was the catalyst of you doubting our friendship. I hope you understand my perspective during that challenge and see how truly sorry i was for making that move against you.

I love you so much girl, so whatever you do, i understand. I hope we can continue to be friends in the future.

@Semajdude:

heyyyyyy.
It was strategy tbh. I did not want to pick a side during that vote and wanted to throw my vote out so that I can continue playing both sides. Had I voted differently, i was essentially picking a side- and thus ruining my gameplay I wanted to play during that stage. it was nothing personal im sorry!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!