This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reveal Room

Topic » Reveal Room

2093 days ago
awwsum11
Wow thanks for voting in coolexchangestudent yall <3
2092 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Lmao rude.

I pick awwsum11.
2092 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Wow I'm screenshotting, no take-backsies!
2092 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
The selections have been made.

The next Elimination will be:

bbfan21   vs.   Novamax243

coolexchangestudent   vs.   awwsum11

This season there will be both LIVE and NON-LIVE Eliminations.  This Elimination is NON LIVE.

The winners of the Elimination will earn a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20, a bonus 25 Leaderboard points and will STEAL half the points of the player they beat.  The losers will be eliminated from the competition and will leave half their Leaderboard points to a player or player(s) in the game.

To the remaining 16 of you who are not in Elimination and do NOT have a KEY CARD, it is time for the Auction.  Let me know how many of your Leaderboard points you wish to bid for the KEY CARD.  Whoever places the highest bid will win the KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  To be clear, only whoever bids the highest amount will LOSE those Leaderboard points and they will be given to the challenge winner, Christian_.  Other bids that are not the highest will not be lost.  If there is a tie, the challenge winner chooses which bid from those tied they wish to accept.  The deadline for making a bid will be whenever the Elimination is over so there is no set day and time yet.  Once the Elimination is over, I will reveal ONLY the winning bid.  If you send your bid, you can change it but only what is most recently sent by the time the deadline hits is final.

Good luck.
2085 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 3 Voting Results:

I can reveal that 1 player, aiwfwyattroh did not send a vote by the deadline.  Their vote will count as a self vote.  Their Leaderboard points will be cut IN HALF.  In addition, if not one of the top 2 vote getters they are eligible to be picked for Elimination by those voted in.

I can reveal the Final Tally as:

11 - Jkjkjk15

4 - aiwfwyattroh
4 - Jordonk

2 - Pieguy555
1 - FrenchMaid
1 - Gaiaphagee
1 - nbkiller
1 - nick9811

As you know, the 2 players with the most votes will face Elimination and we have a tie.

Jkjkjk15 received the most votes and will be competing in the next Elimination.  However, for the 2nd most votes we have a tie between aiwfwyattroh and Jordonk.  As the challenge winner this round, Ethan000 will PUBLICLY break the tie and vote 1 of those 2 into Elimination.  Once he does so ASAP, the selection process will begin to set up the next Elimination.
2085 days 18 hours ago
Jordonk
Aw shit
2085 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/l46Ce0mVS8yww1UUo/giphy.gif

Good luck to Jake, Jordon, & Wyatt!!! 馃槖
2085 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
*yeehaws sadly*
2085 days 18 hours ago
Timster
Who will Ethan save? His #1 or his other #1? And how will his other #1s feel about that decision?
2085 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I would like to go in
2085 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOL @ TIMSTER
2085 days 17 hours ago
Absol
WHO THE FUCK VOTED IN JORDON
2085 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
^^
2085 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
Like message me and let鈥檚 fight.
2085 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I thought it was gonna be 25 votes for Jake LOL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!