This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reveal Room

Topic » Reveal Room

2088 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I wish rodrigo
2088 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Um I'll select aiwfwyattroh to go into the elimination
2088 days 12 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Finally damn
2088 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
The challenge winner, Ethan000 has broken the tie and sent aiwfwyattroh into Elimination.

That means the 2 players voted into Elimination are Jkjkjk15 and aiwfwyattroh.

You now have the opportunity to choose your opponent.  You can choose anyone who voted you into elimination or someone that did not vote.  The person who got the most votes, Jkjkjk15, will choose first and whoever he chooses becomes ineligible to be chosen by the other voted in player.  That player, aiwfwyattroh will then choose their opponent from their options.

Please make your choices ASAP.  If you take too long or look like you won't be picking then the choice will be made for you and you will receive a PENALTY in the upcoming Elimination.

As you choose first, Jkjkjk15 you may select one of the following players to face in Elimination:

aiwfwyattroh (CANNOT CHOOSE)
awwsum11 (SAFE)
bbfan21 (SAFE)
BBlover96
BOBROCKS333 (SAFE)
Ethan000 (SAFE)
LaFierceBrittany2
mysterygame2 (SAFE)
Pieguy555
rodrigueseve (SAFE)
Timster (SAFE)
wuau (SAFE)

Then when Jkjkjk15 posts his choice PUBLICLY here, aiwfwyattroh you may choose one of the following players to face in Elimination as long as they were not chosen by Jkjkjk15:

Absol
nick9811
semajdude

Once all 4 players in Elimination are chosen, we will discuss the next Elimination and for the other players, the Auction for a KEY CARD will begin.
2088 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Why do I have to wait for jkjk if we don't even have the same people to choose from?
2088 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I choose BBLover96.
2088 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I choose absol
2088 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.tenor.com/images/f4aed66c6557aa6b80c4bf0eef5c8874/tenor.gif

This will be a good episode. Good Luck to all! ❤️
2088 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The selections have been made.

The next Elimination will be:

Jkjkjk15   vs.   BBlover96

aiwfwyattroh   vs.   Absol

This season there will be both LIVE and NON-LIVE Eliminations.  This Elimination can be either LIVE or NON LIVE and will be posted when I get home from work.

The winners of the Elimination will earn a KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20, a bonus 25 Leaderboard points and will STEAL half the points of the player they beat.  The losers will be eliminated from the competition and will leave half their Leaderboard points to a player or player(s) in the game.

To the remaining 9 of you who are not in Elimination and do NOT have a KEY CARD, it is time for the Auction.  Let me know how many of your Leaderboard points you wish to bid for the KEY CARD.  Whoever places the highest bid will win the KEY CARD to Stage 2 and the Top 20.  To be clear, only whoever bids the highest amount will LOSE those Leaderboard points and they will be given to the challenge winner, Christian_.  Other bids that are not the highest will not be lost.  If there is a tie, the challenge winner chooses which bid from those tied they wish to accept.  The deadline for making a bid will be whenever the Elimination is over so there is no set day and time yet.  Once the Elimination is over, I will reveal ONLY the winning bid.  If you send your bid, you can change it but only what is most recently sent by the time the deadline hits is final.

Good luck.
2088 days 9 hours ago
Jordonk
Can’t belive 4 champions are going in this early.
2088 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
Non live is fine
2088 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I’m fine with whatever, but if it’s live I’d have to do it at 8 PM or later tomorrow
2088 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
I work then
2088 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
11 pm est absol and I have agreed
2088 days 7 hours ago
Timster
Redneck Island partner vs my Coach

=[

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!