This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Redneck Island 2!

Topic » Welcome to Redneck Island 2!

2402 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
imma miss Kelly
2402 days 19 hours ago
heatherlum
lol
2402 days 19 hours ago
Insanity17
Lmao rip me
2402 days 19 hours ago
born2pizza
omfg
2402 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I am here with no internet yay
2402 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
so is the comp tonight el oh el
2402 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here is how this first round will occur:

All 29 players will participate in the first challenge which begins TONIGHT.  It is called Trials and Tribulations.  You will be participating in SIX TRIALS with each trial representing a different skill in this game.  2 of these Trials are LIVE in which I am needed online for and can be done either via Tengaged mail or Skype.  4 of the Trials are NON-LIVE which you can do at any time you please without me present.  The Trials will be a test where you are competing against the players in your own class.  Based on how you perform you will earn points based on where you rank in your class.  If you do the best in 1 Trial in your Class you earn 15 points, 2nd earns 14 points, 3rd earns 13 points and so on and so forth with last place getting 1 point.  If you choose not to participate in a Trial you earn 0 points for it.

Based on those tallies, the 1 Rookie and the 1 Veteran who receive the LEAST POINTS will be ELIMINATED in 28th/29th place during Episode 1.

We will then have the Partner Selection.  It will occur LIVE but your presence will not be required, but if you are present it will give you an advantage in selections.  How you will be paired up will remain a mystery until then but the more points you have from the Trials the more secure you will be in getting the partner of your choice.  The 1 Veteran who does not get a partner will be ELIMINATED in 27th place during the start of Episode 2.  A Rookie would also have been eliminated here but because baileyboy1 chose to quit he will be the Rookie leaving in this place.

Finally, when all 13 pairs are made, there will be a selection process made which will be revealed at the time it is necessary and from it, TWO TEAMS will be selected to participate in the 1st Pit of the season which will result in TWO PEOPLE (can be from any class) being ELIMINATED in 25th/26th place during the end of Episode 2.

Any questions?
2402 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
ICONIC
2402 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
What a mess...
2402 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
oml the trials are iconic...
2402 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Nope
2402 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Omg
2402 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
god
2402 days 19 hours ago
Max7313
lets get ready to RUMBLE
2402 days 19 hours ago
Insanity17
this sounds like a lot of work. rip me

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!