This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Redneck Island 2!

Topic » Welcome to Redneck Island 2!

2391 days 14 hours ago
ticofernandez
Here
2391 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
First off, the game has already suffered it's first casualty.

All of you chose to accept your place in the season but hours before we began, baileyboy1, has chosen to leave the game for personal reasons.  There will be no replacement for him and I will explain later how his departure will affect the game.

This game is not for the faint of heart and requires your drive to win so I hope the rest of you are ready for battle.
2391 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
Yo
2391 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
i smell an elimination before pairs form
2391 days 14 hours ago
Max7313
omg i can't wait for someone to not have a partner and go home immediately
2391 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks in*
2391 days 14 hours ago
heatherlum
hmm
2391 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh what a shame, will he be missed? Hmmmm
2391 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
Oh wow, guess we're finally telling Ethan he's going to rehab instead of competing on this season.
2391 days 14 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
omggg
2391 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Why would I need rehab? And why would I need the help of Alex of all people? I'm still living off of my Cutthroat 3 check @Jaxon
2391 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Second off, THREE of you are here because you chose to use an RSF Season Pass.  These passes came with IMMUNITY.

semajdude used his pass guaranteeing himself immunity from the 1st Elimination.

Christian_ and nick9811 used their passes guaranteeing themselves immunity from the first TWO Eliminations.

These passes are valid, HOWEVER, I can now reveal their immunity WILL NOT last past the 1st round.

As some of you may know, on both the CMT TV Show this game is based off of and the first iteration of RSF Redneck Island, the game began with 24.  There are 30 (now 29) of you here and after this first round, ONLY 24 WILL REMAIN.

That is because in this 1st Round, which will span 2 episodes for our viewers, there will be THREE SETS OF ELIMINATIONS.
2391 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
6 min agoChristian_
Tonight we have several things to address so let's get started.

Like Ethan's cocaine addiction?
2391 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Me @ the purge
2391 days 14 hours ago
heatherlum
adios people

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!