This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2443 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 3rd Face Off, the 2 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

Absol and jman96

Both of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and receive 1 of the 2 remaining unclaimed Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2443 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 19 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 2 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.

You will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 10 pm est (23 hours from now).

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, awwsum11, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie but you still need to send one.

If players do not vote by the deadline they will be penalized with the following:

1. A penalty in the next Face Off they participate in.
2. One penalty vote against them the next time they face a High Council Court vote

Good luck.
2443 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
Gl noms <3
2443 days 13 hours ago
jman96
thanks
2443 days 13 hours ago
Absol
public plea:

for those of you who have already made a decision to save me- that's great and i will 100% have your back in this season, assuming i stay. if not, i'll remember the favor eternally. i'll never forget.
ever.

for those of you who have already made a decision to send me home- although i personally disagree with your decision, i will enjoy watching jman96 lie to your face as he sends in his vote for you next round

if you actually haven't made a decision yet- send me a pm! as one of the few who isn't a mindless sheep and makes a decision based on the current state of the game instead of past relationships or alliances that will likely mean nothing in 2 rounds, i would love to get to talk to you and hopefully secure ur vote and ur affection :3c
2443 days 13 hours ago
Absol
[and that's all you need]
2443 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Public Plea:

Ladies and gentlemen of the voting panel. Allow me to explain my case. What you saw at the face off, was not me at by best. I know that. Those 10 min penalties really got me there. But I can say that I am a useful player that you will need when we reach the finals and get into teams of four. The only reason I haven't won a season yet as the one other time I made the finals in gauntlet 2, we had a teammate that wasn't able to do math and that really hurt our team. Otherwise me and my team would have won it.

Those that have worked with me in the past would know that I'm a loyal player and when I say that I'm with you, I mean it. I wouldn't vote for you....unless you told me to vote you of course. lol.  I will be there to help my teammates cross that finish line at the end of this as I am never one to give up.

If you keep me in this game, you will not regret that choice. If I am one of your teammates in the end, I will make sure we come out of top.
2442 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
*walks up to my podium in the 2nd row, 5th from the right*
2442 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment/
2442 days 14 hours ago
Absol
We've got some late changes for the Frost Queen's line right at the end of the 7.18 cycle I though it would be good to give some more context on. We want to put a bit of power into the FQ's line of items, given they're underperforming relative to Coin/Targon's even on aggressive champs who should be much more drawn to FQs. We also want to offer non direct damage power where possible, both to reduce creep on number of high threat damage dealers on a team and to allow differences in how champs play in different positions (mid versus support for a number of mages). That meant adding AP or additional proc damage was something we wanted to try and avoid. CDR's is somewhat better approach as a result, focusing champs more on frequent casts (more sustained damage, more utility uptime). There are some cases where that contributes to CDR glut on some champs, most of the core FQ's users however are often buying non CDR items regardless however (e.g. Rylai's and/or Liandries).

We added CDR to T1, T2 and T3 of the Frost Queen's line as a result. We then started running seeing some mid laners swapping to it. Flexibility of item use across positions isn't in and of itself a problem, in this case it looked like it was at risk of making some champs (e.g. Cass) potentially too dominant. We made some late changes to FQ's as a result, uping the CD on minion kills by a couple of seconds and changing it so it gets extra CDR at T2 (now 10%), but doesn't increase further at T3. Intent there is that it's a better choice for supports building it and then going for other items, without pushing it to T3, without being too warping if picked up by others. Making it a support item that you're happier leaving at T2 also then gives a bit of extra distinction versus Targon's/Coin potentially too.
2442 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry I'm late.  I'm almost home.
2442 days 14 hours ago
Absol
this is my episode anyways we don't need a host
2442 days 13 hours ago
Absol
Elimination? More like END OF THE RSF FRANCHISE
2442 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 19 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.
2442 days 13 hours ago
Absol
I am going to take the next few days off because the entire words, actions, attitudes of nearly every player here tonight were exactly why I left Tengaged in the 1st place

I gave explicit rules and all I got was complaining and personal attacks when things didn't go there way

Should there have been time limits implemented?  Possibly but I cannot change the rules in the middle of the game as that would be unfair.

We will see what happens from this point to see if I will even continue this season, let alone this series after this.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!