This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2430 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal the votes, a few votes at a time.
2430 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 21 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.
2430 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me walking jn
2430 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://media.giphy.com/media/xO1nkt2luziHC/giphy.gif
2430 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ughhh *cries cause git's are not working *
2430 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight there are 20 votes (not counting mysterygame2 whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):

Votes 1 to 5 in no particular order:

Max7313:

"Hey so I'm going to be voting for Alan, this is a completely personal reason for my vote, in that Jojo has talked to me prior to the vote and Alan didn't. I like you both as people and I think we all feel bad, but Jojo is someone i feel like would better my game than you alan sorry."

nick9811:

"I am eliminating AlanDuncan.
My reasoning behind that is I believe Jojo has proved herself to stay and also was the first to come to me pleading their case on why i should save them. It's super early in this game as well which sucks but I have to do this."

Christian_:

"I vote to eliminate AlanDuncan.

Reasoning: I gave my word to save Jojo and I intend to keep it."

Chandlerp1996:

"Ill eliminate jojo because im making a random choice."

awwsum11:

"Sorry but you didn't bother coming to me :/

Vote: {AlanDuncan}"

Current Vote Tally:

4-AlanDuncan
1-jojo7784

15 votes remaining.
2430 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Opp @chandlerp
2430 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 6 to 10:

MoooHades:

"I vote to eliminate AlanDuncan, The lack of communication between us is why unfortunately I'm casting my vote to evict you. Sorry. =["

FrenchMaid:

"I vote to eliminate AlanDuncan because he hasn't spoke one word to me"

Noxity:

"Duncan I have to vote you because overall you did the worst in the challenge"

kevin121302:

"I vote to evict Alan
Sorry we haven’t really talked"

Gaiaphagee:

"i evict alanduncan "Sorry. jojo talked to me before you. best of luck in the future""

Current Vote Tally:

9-AlanDuncan
1-jojo7784

10 votes remaining.
2430 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me slowly waiting for votes
2430 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 11 to 20:

jman96:

"I don't really talk to either one that much, so I just did a coin toss on which to vote. and then I thought that was stupid so I just looked at your speeches. and one was more convincing, and with that, my vote to eliminate is going to alan.

Vote: Alanduncan"

Absol:

"Alan has to go.

He hasn't talked to me. I don't think he likes me. There's no reason for me to bother keeping him here, especially considering Jojo is better television."

GentlemanG:

"I am eliminating Alan.

I have chosen to eliminate Alan for the reason that I am closer with Jojo in this game and I believe he will help further my game. Nothing personal against Alan as I like him as a person, he was just put in a shitty position and I can't save him over someone who I am closer with in the game."

bambinoswag:

"I'm voting to eliminate Alan because I see greater potential to work with Jojo in the future."

rodrigueseve:

"My vote goes to Alan, I just came to the conclusion that the majority would vote Alan nonetheless and that ends up being the best for my game"

Molecule:

"AlanDuncan

I think this is what majority is doing idk ¯\_(?)_/¯"

semajdude:

"i vote to eliminate alanduncan

alan i like you as a person and feel like you are always out early in group games so i felt bad but if im not mistaken i wanted to be in majority at least once so nothing personal. also i feel like you could be a wildcard and thats not good."

Lalisa:

"I vote AlanDuncan.

The reasoning behind my choice is that on a social level, I've talked more to Jojo than I have you Alan - you only just added me after you lost the Face Off so I have no connection or ties to you what-so-ever. Sorry bud. :/"

Kgamer2218:

"I am voting Alan  because you are Nolan lap dog and  i hate nolan yah so you can go hunty you can go "

TheSexiestDude990:

"I'll vote Alan
Reason: This is where majority is going I think so #rip"

Final Vote Tally:

19-AlanDuncan
1-jojo7784

With the majority of votes, I am sorry AlanDuncan you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 43: The Island.  I hope to see you again in the future.

jojo7784, you have survived this High Council Court and will remain in the game.  You will receive 1 of the 4 unclaimed Voting Keys to the Finals.
2430 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me at 19 to 1 iconic
2430 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, we now move onto Round 2.

We will start Round 2 with the very next Face Off Vote.

You now have a little over 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (Thursday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

Good luck.
2429 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 2nd Face Off, the 2 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

Gaiaphagee and Kgamer2218

Both of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and receive 1 of the 3 remaining unclaimed Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2429 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 20 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 2 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.

You will have until TONIGHT (Friday) at 11:50 am est (20 hours from now).

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, Christian_, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie.

If players do not vote by the deadline they will be penalized with the following:

1. A penalty in the next Face Off they participate in.
2. One penalty vote against them the next time they face a High Council Court vote

Good luck.
2429 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi guys. I think you should save me because I'm a good person and don't deserve to go home yet

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!