This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2429 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well I know everyone is voting  me all I have too say is that play so you can make finals and not someone else too make finals instead of you
2428 days 17 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when my plea is I want too be her even though we all know who I going me but when I am gone I'll be in high council jury
2428 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2428 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 20 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.
2428 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hi
2428 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me waiting for me too go LOL last time I'll use it
https://68.media.tumblr.com/f78a7dfb2e5667b1c83aa88e96e37cbb/tumblr_ovdi6uxBpY1u3ybino1_540.gif
2428 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
rshow rlly out here posting every 5 mins
2428 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight there are 19 votes (not counting Christian_ whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):

Votes 1 to 9 in no particular order:

Chandlerp1996:

"I vote kgamer because he voted for me to go into the faceoff"

TheSexiestDude990:

"Vote: KGamer
Reason: Haven't really spoken to you"

jojo7784:

"Eliminating Kgmaer

Chris made an effort to speak to me whereas Kgamer didnt"

rodrigueseve:

"I vote for Khamer. Nothing personal its just that... you are pretty annoyong lol"

Molecule:

"Kgamer
Gaia talked to me and you didn't, simple as that."

FrenchMaid:

"I vote to eliminate kgamer because he's fucking trash and no one deserves to be allies with him. Not even on my greatest rival, would I ever wish that he/she will be partners with such an imbecile. I hope gamer learns his lesson this season, take a 10 season break, and return in RSF Season 44: Celebrity rehab with Dr. Alex. Bye"

semajdude:

"I vote to eliminate kgamer
Reason:
You are funny person but ur shady as fuck and never know where you stand"

Max7313:

"I will be voting for Kgamer. You said my name, you voted me into the face off and I'm voting you into the next plane home. Bye bitch."

kevin121302:

"I vote to eliminate Gamer
I don’t like you, bye!"

Current Vote Tally:

9-Kgamer2218
0-Gaiaphagee

10 votes remaining.
2428 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
We allook know can I get my iconic exit
2428 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I voted you guys too go to face off cause nobody told me anything but I'll hold my mouth on that
2428 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
BTW did I ever speak too Kevin lol
2428 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 10 to 19 in no particular order:

--MoooHades:

"I'm eliminating Kgamer.

Sorry Kgamer, but Gaiaphagee gave me this very chic outfit for my birthday and now he's v poor =["

--Absol:

"kgamer, i guess
gaiaphagee is very annoying but he's straight, and that's actually the minority group, so we have to protect him"

--awwsum11:

"*camera pans to the 2nd row, 5th from the right*

You're both kind of irrelevant but one of you is hosting a game for me so as a sign of thanks...

I vote for kgamernumbers so Gaia can rig me"

--jman96:

"My vote is for kgamer.

don't exactly know kgamer and gaia was the only one of the two that tried plea their case to me."

--mysterygame2:

"My vote is for Kgamer. I mean You started talking shit, what did you know, I reached back like a pimp and smacked you hoe."

--Noxity:

"My vote goes to Kgamer because I think he's a really week player socially andon comps too"

--bambinoswag:

"I'm voting to eliminate KGamer because Chris promised me a lapdance if he gets a key."

--Lalisa:

"I vote to eliminate Kgamer.
My reasoning: Chris is my friend and I won't vote him. "

--GentlemanG:

"I vote to eliminate Kgamer because I can't trust him. He voted with the other side on the first vote, and he's shady and tells me stuff, but I don't know if I can trust him because he seems to easily be manipulated by the other side. Definitely not someone I want to work with long term"

--nick9811:

"I vote to eliminate KGamer
I just do not think that you could benefit my game at all so I'm sorry"

Final Vote Tally:

19-Kgamer2218
0-Gaiaphagee

With the majority of votes, I am sorry Kgamer2218 you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 43: The Island.  I hope to see you again in the future.

Gaiaphagee, you have survived this High Council Court and will remain in the game.  You will receive 1 of the 3 remaining unclaimed Voting Keys to the Finals.
2428 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, we now move onto Round 3.

We will start Round 3 with the very next Face Off Vote.

You now have under 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 11 pm est TOMORROW (Saturday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

Good luck.
2428 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
"kgamer, i guess
gaiaphagee is very annoying but he's straight, and that's actually the minority group, so we have to protect him"

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!