This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cutthroat 3 Finale/Reunion

Topic » Cutthroat 3 Finale/Reunion

2488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright with that we will close the book on Season 42: Cutthroat 3.

Congratulations again to Ethan000, dragotistic and mysterygame2 for winning.

But as this chapter closes, another opens, time for the RSF Season 43 Reveal.

I can reveal a Producer Pass was used again on this season which helped narrow down the field to 3 options, then 2 before I chose.
2488 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
grats ethan dan and nolan again
2488 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I can reveal a Producer Pass was used again on this season which helped narrow down the field to 3 options, then 2 before I chose.
* PRAYS *
2488 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
excited for the island
2488 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
or like inferno LOL
2488 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
ty guys, and I'm excited to see what next season's gonna be
2488 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I bet Ethan used his pass
2488 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Get rdy for biggest loser
2488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
For many seasons, the RSF Franchise has seen people rise above the rest to claim victory.  Throughout the 42 seasons, we have seen 43 people claim the title of RSF Champion, now it is time to see if a new player will be added to the list or a former Champion will claim another victory.

In the RSF Franchise you have needed to compete to survive and this season will be no different.  In addition to competition you needed to prove to have a strategic mind to prevail and once again this is no different.

Tune in as players will convene in the Tropics for a battle of wills, strategy and most importantly their need to win in a test of survival, strategy and some rough water ahead.

Be prepared to face the harshest environment yet with twists and turns around every corner.

Watch out as we begin
RSF Season 43: The Island!!!

NOTE: This will be based on the rules of MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Island BUT there will be some minor and major changes to the game such as the Final Boat Race/Challenge NOT being the end of the season.  Rules will be posted for it at the same time as applications to see if you want to participate.

Good luck.
2488 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2488 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
dope
2488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Rules posted and applications posted LATER TONIGHT
2488 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
=[
2488 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
2488 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: other options narrowed down from

As part of Top 3 but mutually vetoed out of other 2 choices: Redneck Island 2

Part of Top 2 but ultimately vetoed by me due to wanting a season not ending with a Final Challenge due to the recent seasons all pretty much ending in a Final Challenge only spurred on more by having to do an 8+ hour final 3 separate times: Free Agents 2 with a Dirty 30 twist

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!